Windows 10: Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,...

Discus and support Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WhisperingDeath666 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WhisperingDeath666, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,...

/u/WhisperingDeath666, Jul 1, 2020

2. Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 1, 2020
  3. How do I increase volume on laptop in windows 10

Hi Rodney,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Did you make any changes in the audio settings of the laptop?

I suggest you to increase the volume of the levels of the speaker\headphone and then check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

1. Type Control Panel in the Search bar and then
    Enter.

2. Click on the Sound and then Playback tab.

3. Right click on the Speakers and then Properties.

4. Click on the levels tab and then increase the volume of the levels and then apply and OK.

Hope this helps regarding the issue of volume in the system. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 1, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,...

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,...

1. Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,... - Similar Threads - Laptop audio increasing

2. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  3. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  4. need help my laptop act crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help my laptop act crazy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cseFPqbMzfaFzBjnEs3dtMhY3TBi1xsV/view?usp=sharingpls help cant type anything and cant use my page up arrow and page down arrows on keyboard tried to unistall driver and restarted my laptop but problem still It exists...
  5. need help my laptop act crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help my laptop act crazy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cseFPqbMzfaFzBjnEs3dtMhY3TBi1xsV/view?usp=sharingpls help cant type anything and cant use my page up arrow and page down arrows on keyboard tried to unistall driver and restarted my laptop but problem still It exists...
  6. need help my laptop act crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I really need help, please help me!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I really need help, please help me!: Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I need DX 11 when I have DX 12. Can someone help me out with this please? I have tried every single thing to try and make it...
  8. Please Help Me Automatic-

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help Me Automatic-: TOSHIBA Model: Satellite Click 2 L35W-B3204 DC 19V ---2.37A P/N: PSDM2U-007008 S/N: 7E026315U GM9021049211 Security & protection Info & support Device details Windows 10 Home (10.0.17763.316) Edition Windows 10 Home OS Build 10.0.17763.316 Serial 7E026315U Graphic card...
  9. Need help with the audio please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with the audio please: I don't know if it's an update issue from Windows or something else but the audio on my laptop suddenly stopped. I have been looking for solutions from google/youtube, done them all, still not working. in fact, it sometimes works for like minutes then stops again. I updated...
  10. Windows 10 Audio problems... driving me crazy! Please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio problems... driving me crazy! Please help?: Hello, I've been having trouble with audio on my PC, especially while using Skype. It started with Skype locking up to where I couldn't type and lost my audio on a call. But it's not just on Skype, it's computer wide. I tried to open up the Sound tab in control panel and play...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GM9021049211 stolen