Windows 10: Laptop Audio

Discus and support Laptop Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I make my Laptop go to sleep and then come back, the audio goes out and I don't know why I tried troubleshooting it but it doesn't find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Renzzz, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Renzzz Win User

Laptop Audio

Whenever I make my Laptop go to sleep and then come back, the audio goes out and I don't know why I tried troubleshooting it but it doesn't find any problems the only way to get my audio back is restarting my Laptop

:)

Renzzz, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 3, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Laptop Audio

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Audio

1. Laptop Audio - Similar Threads - Laptop Audio

2. Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop: Hello, I had a conference call several participants on a Windows 10 computer, with another coworker sitting in the same room as I, whereas other participants were in other locations. The other coworker told me that, in order to avoid audio feedback because we are in the...
  3. My W10 laptop tells me I have "no audio output device is installed".

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My W10 laptop tells me I have "no audio output device is installed".: What have I done? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-w10-laptop-tells-me-i-have-no-audio-output/d1c57905-e5b1-44df-868e-68d6fd5f3fae
  4. Audio moves to monitor when plugged in- I want the laptop sound- How to set that? ASUS...

Audio moves to monitor when plugged in- I want the laptop sound- How to set that? ASUS...: Thanks- I want to be able to use my fancy sound on the laptop- it's better than the monitor's. BUT, when the monitor is plugged into the computer, it takes over the audio. If the monitor is plugged in, and turned off, there is no sound to be had. What settings do i need to...
  5. Audio cuts out when Cerulian 7 hub is plugged into laptop usb port

Audio cuts out when Cerulian 7 hub is plugged into laptop usb port: Hi I have Realtek Technika speakers plugged into my Windows 10 laptop via the audio jack. When I plugged in a Cerulian usb hub to link up extra devices there are only two usb ports on the laptop, the sound stopped coming out of the speakers. Any help gratefully received......
  6. Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio: Under output devices I used to be able to select my monitor and directly plug in my headphones into my monitor. After factory resetting my computer, that option does not appear anymore. Does anyone know a fix. submitted by /u/lordSKULLcRuShr [link] [comments]...
  7. Again...laptop audio seems bass boosted after 20H2 update,

Again...laptop audio seems bass boosted after 20H2 update,: Well. This is just great. After the 20H2 update, even with bass off, my computer seems bass boosted. The audio is distorted, muffled, and seems boosted. I got my headphone stuck in the socket, and used a thumbtack to get it out. It damaged the socket, so headphones are a...
  8. A Windows 10 Update May Have Ruined My Laptop's Audio :(

A Windows 10 Update May Have Ruined My Laptop's Audio :(: TLDR; My laptop audio is just static for some reason and I have no idea why, but I'll give the complete story in case it helps with troubleshooting: So three days ago, my Windows 10 laptop decided to update as I was shutting down. I let it do so as usual. I just left the...
  9. No Audio Output Device is installed || No Audio from laptop

No Audio Output Device is installed || No Audio from laptop: [ATTACH] Headphone also not working. https://preview.redd.it/syhqixzaido61.png?width=531&format=png&auto=webp&s=4581fe90ce31926ab29a00b75ceaf721dc37eaaa In Device Manager. inside Sound, video and game controller - RealTek Drivers are missing and in system devices...
  10. Audio keeps randomly shutting off while laptop is in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio keeps randomly shutting off while laptop is in use: I have a problem where sometimes the sound just stops working on the laptop. this occurs roughly 3-4 times a day and has been going on for 1 and a half weeks. When I have this issue putting the PC into sleep mode or shutting it down/restarting it brings the sound back. I do...