Windows 10: Laptop auto scroll problem

Discus and support Laptop auto scroll problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is auto scrolling. That's why i can't work on my laptop for this problem. there is nothing that i can do about it. Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Md.Ashraful Alam Akif, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Laptop auto scroll problem

My laptop is auto scrolling. That's why i can't work on my laptop for this problem. there is nothing that i can do about it. Please help me

:)

Md.Ashraful Alam Akif, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Auto scroll issue

Hi Kunananthaseelan,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to install Synaptic driver in Compatibility mode. Also install Keyboard and mouse drivers from manufacturer website.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Do let us know if you still face auto scroll issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Laptop auto scroll problem

auto scrolling

Thanks for following up. How about any changes on the settings of your laptop prior to the issue? Please advise.

In the mean time, we suggest that you try the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This will search for any problems with your device and find a fix for it. Here are the steps:

• Launch Control Panel via Cortana search.
    • Beside "View by:", select large icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.

After the troubleshooter, take note for any error message that will appear and let us know. Restart your PC and see if the issue persist.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Laptop auto scroll problem

1. Laptop auto scroll problem - Similar Threads - Laptop auto scroll

2. My laptop is auto scrolling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is auto scrolling.: My laptop is auto scrolling. I have restarted. Turned off touchpad and changed mouse. Issue still persists. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-auto-scrolling/9a4c9b48-bb6f-46a5-9ba0-4a0a944de028
  3. My laptop is auto scrolling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is auto scrolling.: My laptop is auto scrolling. I have restarted. Turned off touchpad and changed mouse. Issue still persists. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-auto-scrolling/9a4c9b48-bb6f-46a5-9ba0-4a0a944de028
  4. My laptop is auto scrolling.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Auto Scrolling: I swear I am about to rip all the hair out of my head. I am about to cry. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this. For the past day or so my laptop has been behaving very... Weirdly. The screen just automatially scrolls down. When it's on websites or the start...
  6. Mouse auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse auto scrolling: I have looked through a lot of places trying to find the answer to this question and no one has been able to get the right thing to work. The problem is that when I am in Windows or Microsoft related apps or even on the home bar I will be auto scrolling, I do not have any app...
  7. Auto scrolling problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto scrolling problem: In my windows I have a problem of auto scrolling. I have turn off 'scroll inactive windows when I hover over them'. But, that was a temporary solution and after sometime again auto scrolling started. So is there any other solution?...
  8. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto Scrolling: Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It also does with any other Windows settings that can be adjusted by scrolling. The volume adjusted on Youtube also gets affected....
  9. Auto scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto scroll: Whenever i open up my wifi drop down menu it auto scrolls to the bottom, i've seen others with the same question but still no solution, when will this be fixed. whats the point of a computer if i can't connect to a wifi network. sort it out...
  10. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....