Windows 10: laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?

Discus and support laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mr. Wang, Assuming you are talking about the CPU, what CPU are you using? Core2 duo L9300? PassMark - Intel Core2 Duo L9300 @ 1.60GHz - Price... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matthew Wai, May 12, 2021.

1. laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?

Mr. Wang, Assuming you are talking about the CPU, what CPU are you using? Core2 duo L9300? PassMark - Intel Core2 Duo L9300 @ 1.60GHz - Price performance comparison Have you changed the CPU speed in BIOS? Have you run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID?

:)

Matthew Wai, May 12, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 12, 2021
  3. Greeboid Win User
    Automatic volume reduction

laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method? [​IMG]

Greeboid, May 12, 2021
  4. laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?

Automatic volume reduction

Have you checked this option?

laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method? [​IMG]

Torquemada, May 12, 2021
Thema:

laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?

1. laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method? - Similar Threads - laptop automatic frequency

2. No audio input from any method on laptop with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input from any method on laptop with windows 11: I have spent the last 3 hours trying to fix this, I haven't been able to use my microphone in months. If I connect a headset it detects no mic activity, if I use the built in mic It detects no activity, I even tried running my headset through an xbox controller and that...
  3. Reduction is service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduction is service: Windows 11’s losing track of time and not displaying seconds more than a quarter of a century after people began depending on Windows 95 to set their clocks seems like a weird dream....
  4. Reduction is service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduction is service: Windows 11’s losing track of time and not displaying seconds more than a quarter of a century after people began depending on Windows 95 to set their clocks seems like a weird dream....
  5. laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?: Mr. Wang, Assuming you are talking about the CPU, what CPU are you using? Core2 duo L9300? PassMark - Intel Core2 Duo L9300 @ 1.60GHz - Price performance comparison Have you changed the CPU speed in BIOS? Have you run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID? 179186
  6. Screen reduction

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen reduction: I am unable to reduce windows screen on my Surface Book 3. I am able to exit and minimize though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-reduction/d5000022-8e75-4a78-8f00-915b5554a5bd
  7. Severe performance reduction on any unfocused app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Severe performance reduction on any unfocused app: Hello, i couldn't find any solution so far, hope this works: Any time i'm using an app, any other app gets reduced performance. For example if i'm playing a game and watching a movie the movie will have very bad performance, choppy playback and unresponsive UI. If i focus...
  8. SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency?: I am trying to make automated restore points happen more often. I followed the tutorial to create the SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency DWORD in the registry. I can use a frequency of 1440 to make a restore point every day, but if the frequency is 0, how often are restore...
  9. How to set Automatic Updates detection frequency?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to set Automatic Updates detection frequency?: Hello This is my main operating system: [img] I am trying to set the frequency detection of Windows update. So, I go to this menu in the Group Policy Editor: [img] As you can see though, that other setting must be enabled. So, I navigate to its menu and...
  10. Automatic volume reduction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic volume reduction: Greetings, I am writting here because I have literally turned the whole Google around looking for a solution. Nothing seems to work. The problem is that the volume of different sources of sound, for example YouTube, gets reduced if I turn another differenc source of...