Windows 10: laptop background pic appearing on another pc?

Discus and support laptop background pic appearing on another pc? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A bit of a weird one, ive got a nice cyberpunk background pic on my work laptop, come home tonight booted up my gaming pc and the back ground pic has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rangsmith, Apr 9, 2019.

1. rangsmith Win User

laptop background pic appearing on another pc?

A bit of a weird one, ive got a nice cyberpunk background pic on my work laptop, come home tonight booted up my gaming pc and the back ground pic has appeared on my desktop background? the pic is not on my gaming pc so how has that happened?
    regards.

:)

rangsmith, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Apr 9, 2019
  3. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Apr 9, 2019
  4. laptop background pic appearing on another pc?

laptop DVD drive not appearing on windows?

Well my cousin is coming down soon with his laptop to get his DVD drive fixed because on my computers his DVD drive isn't appeared on the list,he can eject his DVD drive but it doesn't appear on windows..anyone know how to fix this?? would entering bios help?? would i be able to format it?

kurosagi01, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

laptop background pic appearing on another pc?

1. laptop background pic appearing on another pc? - Similar Threads - laptop background pic

2. Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc: Hi, so whenever im trying to install windows 10 or 11 on another of my laptop Asus X409MA using this account that has pro version for both that im using right now. After i install windows on my laptop, i'll just head to the windows settings to change some things and when i...
  3. i need to deleate background pic on walpaper screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to deleate background pic on walpaper screen: my son added his pic as background and I need to deleate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-deleate-background-pic-on-walpaper/7d50d84c-a869-463a-a210-8dc591ecf170
  4. timing of shuffle on background pics

timing of shuffle on background pics: is there any way to change the timing of the background pic shuffle to less than 1 minute? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timing-of-shuffle-on-background-pics/a4ee3bc8-dcef-4577-b4b0-2a6b09753a38
  5. User icon pics and User desktop background setup

User icon pics and User desktop background setup: Running Windows 10 … have 5 Users defined on one PC. Have 2 PCs on home network. The pics for User icons and User desktop background/setups getting interchanged, some between the 2 PCs. What gives??? How to stop this action. Jim H...
  6. Pic transfer from to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pic transfer from to laptop: Tranfered pics from LG phone to win10 on Dell laptop and can't find them. Where should I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-transfer-from-to-laptop/f170e875-c5f1-45d6-99fe-d22b39a9bf94"
  7. Background PICS

Background PICS: I want to make background pictures change more often than the system allows me to set. For example, every 30 seconds but I can set a minimum of 1 minute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-pics/846bcc64-5534-4f27-bd51-8df6deb05ceb
  8. Connecting to another PC / laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to another PC / laptop: Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-another-pc-laptop/c4f1c234-0fce-456c-89ba-37bbca68e8db
  9. need help on matching profile pic to merge with the background

need help on matching profile pic to merge with the background: Hello, so i've managed to change the lockscreen image but im trying to fit my profile image to merge with the background making it look like i don't have a picture there since it's kinda ruining the background but im having really hard time trying to go by eye and cutting out...
  10. background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email: I noticed if i change the background pic on a win 10 pc where I am logged in with my email account. Then I log into a different win 10 pc with my email account, the background image changes to match the first pc. So how much of personalization will follow along from the...