Windows 10: Laptop battery 100% Charge

Discus and support Laptop battery 100% Charge in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Laptop battery is 100% Charge, but not supporting the computer. In that if I you should unplug the electric wire, my laptop would shut off. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TaBargains, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Laptop battery 100% Charge

My Laptop battery is 100% Charge, but not supporting the computer. In that if I you should unplug the electric wire, my laptop would shut off.

What can I do to have my battery work again? it seems as if the problems start after windows 10 automatically updating.

:)

TaBargains, Mar 27, 2020

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Laptop battery 100% Charge pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Laptop battery 100% Charge pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Laptop battery 100% Charge

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Laptop battery 100% Charge

1. Laptop battery 100% Charge - Similar Threads - Laptop battery 100%

2. When your Laptop is at 100% Battery and youre charging it does this charge the battery or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When your Laptop is at 100% Battery and youre charging it does this charge the battery or...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-your-laptop-is-at-100-battery-and-youre/16416366-3790-49ad-aed0-ccaa4a40c98c
  3. When your Laptop is at 100% Battery and youre charging it does this charge the battery or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When your Laptop is at 100% Battery and youre charging it does this charge the battery or...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-your-laptop-is-at-100-battery-and-youre/16416366-3790-49ad-aed0-ccaa4a40c98c
  4. Battery not charging upto 100 %

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery not charging upto 100 %: Hello, I have been facing this issue of not able to charge the laptop up to a full 100%. It charges from 75% to 80% and I have to repeatedly unplug and plug it to get it to94%.It refuses to charge beyond this level. I have tried the troubleshooting option, uninstalling and...
  5. Laptop goes sleeping when on 100% battery and charging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop goes sleeping when on 100% battery and charging: It only occurs when the Laptop is on 100% battery and charging (connected to power source). The Power-LED flashes in yellow color (5 fast flashes). After the LED-flashing, for half a second there is a Windows-Screen stating "Locking". After that the PC goes into sleep mode (I...
  6. Laptop goes sleeping when on 100% battery and charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes sleeping when on 100% battery and charging: It only occurs when the Laptop is on 100% battery and charging connected to power source. The Power-LED flashes in yellow color 5 fast flashes. After the LED-flashing, for half a second there is a Windows-Screen stating "Locking". After that the PC goes into sleep mode I can...
  7. Widows 10 laptop battery charges to 100% then never charges again.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Widows 10 laptop battery charges to 100% then never charges again.: Hello Team. I have a windows 10 laptop that will charge to 100% and then it will drain the battery all the way down to where the laptop automatically shuts down due to low battery charge. All this while the laptop is plugged into the outlet. I can 'reset' the recharging by...
  8. Battery Not Charging To 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Not Charging To 100%: Hi, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 and am having an issue. ever since I updated to Windows 10, when I plug in my charger, the battery still discharges when I play any type of game so my computer can only charge when I'm not playing games. And normally the battery only charges...
  9. Windows 10 Battery Charge 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Battery Charge 100%: How do I change the settings so my battery chrges to 100%? when i first bought it and set it up it gave me the option to set how much the battery would charge and to stop at a certain percentage, i want to set it to charge upto 100% not 60% Please help!...
  10. Battery status 100% fully charged

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery status 100% fully charged: Hello, I am using a new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro on it (not OEM). I have calibrated my battery because it's status was "100% plugged in, charging". Now after calibration, when it reaches 100% the status is "100% Fully charged", but I think the battery is being...