Windows 10: laptop battery current capacity is limited to 10mwh

Discus and support laptop battery current capacity is limited to 10mwh in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a legion 5 laptop which is a year old and suddenly its battery doesn't charge more than 0%, when I checked hwmonitor I found out that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by salahgad, Dec 5, 2022.

1. salahgad Win User

laptop battery current capacity is limited to 10mwh

Hi, I have a legion 5 laptop which is a year old and suddenly its battery doesn't charge more than 0%, when I checked hwmonitor I found out that the current charge capacity is limited to 10mwh even though full charge capacity is at 47000mwh

:)

salahgad, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

laptop battery current capacity is limited to 10mwh

1. laptop battery current capacity is limited to 10mwh - Similar Threads - laptop battery current

2. Laptop battery capacity suddenly decreased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop battery capacity suddenly decreased: I own a 2-year-old HP Pavilion laptop.On the 25th, within 35 minutes, the battery suddenly dropped from 99% to 6%. Ever since then, not only doesn't the battery last more than an hour or two, the battery doesn't charge all the way to 100 but instead, in the 69-75% range.After...
  3. Ssd capacity limitation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd capacity limitation: Just bought Lenovo Legion S7 512GB with Win11 Home. I tried to upgrade ssd to 2TB in one slot. But the system saw only 1TB. So I upgraded my laptop with two ssd drives 1TB each. And this is the maximum for my machine. Where is the problem with bigger drives? The drives I use...
  4. Ssd capacity limitation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ssd capacity limitation: Just bought Lenovo Legion S7 512GB with Win11 Home. I tried to upgrade ssd to 2TB in one slot. But the system saw only 1TB. So I upgraded my laptop with two ssd drives 1TB each. And this is the maximum for my machine. Where is the problem with bigger drives? The drives I use...
  5. laptop battery current capacity is limited to 10mwh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop battery current capacity is limited to 10mwh: Hi, I have a legion 5 laptop which is a year old and suddenly its battery doesn't charge more than 0%, when I checked hwmonitor I found out that the current charge capacity is limited to 10mwh even though full charge capacity is at 47000mwh...
  6. laptop battery current capacity is limited to 10mwh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop battery current capacity is limited to 10mwh: Hi, I have a legion 5 laptop which is a year old and suddenly its battery doesn't charge more than 0%, when I checked hwmonitor I found out that the current charge capacity is limited to 10mwh even though full charge capacity is at 47000mwh...
  7. laptop battery capacity drain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop battery capacity drain: I bought a laptop late august this year and noticed my battery capacity suddenly dropped almost to 50 percent its previous capacity in just a days charge.. Going back i can remember i plugged it on my bed and forgot it charging so it over charged like 2 hours at 100 percent...
  8. laptop battery capacity drain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop battery capacity drain: I bought a laptop late august this year and noticed my battery capacity suddenly dropped almost to 50 percent its previous capacity in just a days charge.. Going back i can remember i plugged it on my bed and forgot it charging so it over charged like 2 hours at 100 percent...
  9. laptop battery capacity drain

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Sudden decrease of laptop battery capacity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden decrease of laptop battery capacity: Hello! I recently bought a new laptop battery last April. One day I noticed that my battery discharges faster than usual. After checking the battery report, it looks like the battery capacity see second column has decreased by 3,029 mWh on June 21st to 22nd from 32,560 to...