Windows 10: Laptop battery is on after Shutting down the laptop with windows 10.

Discus and support Laptop battery is on after Shutting down the laptop with windows 10. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every day I observed after opening my Dell Inspiron laptop after one day no battery backup on my laptop. But laptop battery charge was full when I shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Qamrul Huda, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Laptop battery is on after Shutting down the laptop with windows 10.

Every day I observed after opening my Dell Inspiron laptop after one day no battery backup on my laptop. But laptop battery charge was full when I shut downed the laptop.

I want to proper shut down. What will setup? Pls. let me know.

Thanks,

Qamrul Huda

:)

Qamrul Huda, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

Laptop Battery

The battery should last about 3 hours, I still think it's a Windows power managment setting check this link for info

http://support.microsoft.com/search...False&x=10&y=12&query=laptop power management

This is a long list of known problems, maybe you can find the correct one knowing more of your symptoms

Link for new battery

http://www.camcorderbattery.ca/laptop-batteries/acer.htm

Namslas90, Jan 29, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Laptop Battery

You might have to re-calibrate the battery, some times the option is in the bios, or an application in windows. another way is to talk the battery out of the laptop and leave it out 10-15 mins, this usually reset the the internal power manager.

4. Jessen P Win User

Laptop battery is on after Shutting down the laptop with windows 10.

Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Laptop battery is on after Shutting down the laptop with windows 10.

1. Laptop battery is on after Shutting down the laptop with windows 10. - Similar Threads - Laptop battery Shutting

2. Random laptop shut downs after battery replacement.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random laptop shut downs after battery replacement.: I have recently changed my laptop's HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh0xxx battery HP HT03041XL because of its negative performance. However, instead of making the laptop work correctly, a new problem came up unexpectedly. While using the computer random shut downs with no...
  3. Random laptop shut downs after battery replacement.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random laptop shut downs after battery replacement.: I have recently changed my laptop's HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh0xxx battery HP HT03041XL because of its negative performance. However, instead of making the laptop work correctly, a new problem came up unexpectedly. While using the computer random shut downs with no...
  4. Battery drains when laptop is shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery drains when laptop is shut down: ASUS Rog Strix III Laptop. Before I start: I have hibernate sleep disabled, Fast start up disabled and I disabled suspended standby I think, but I can't find it anymore. Not sure while MS always moves those things around or renames them. Especially when they cause known...
  5. Laptop restart after shutting down on battery power

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop restart after shutting down on battery power: Laptop restart after shutting down on battery power but when connected with charging adapter shut down until power is supplied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-restart-after-shutting-down-on-battery/5fdfd35d-bee8-48db-b523-c94de0042d58
  6. Battery is draining after shutting down the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery is draining after shutting down the laptop: Hi I am facing an issue with my laptop's battery for past few days. After charging it to 100% i use it for 2 hours or so reaching up to 60%. Then I shut down my laptop and reopen it again after sometimes it doesn't turn on until I plug it with the charger with power source...
  7. Laptop shuts down at low battery warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down at low battery warning: This started a week or two ago, where instead of my laptop giving me the low battery warning, and I can continue to use it after I plug it in, it just shuts down instead of giving me said warning. Any way to fix this?...
  8. Laptop not fully shutting down - draining the battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not fully shutting down - draining the battery: About half the time when I shut down my laptop, everything on the screen cycles like every correct shut down and the screen goes dark, but the LED 'on' light stays on and the unit keeps running (without any sound) and eventually drains the battery. I do nothing different than...
  9. laptop shutting down before battery is low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop shutting down before battery is low: laptop shutting down before battery is low how to fix this. This happened after windows update :-( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shutting-down-before-battery-is-low/da7da672-6d86-4a85-9f8f-8b853dee86f4
  10. Laptop shuts down after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shuts down after Windows 10 update: Since updating Windows last week, my laptop will consistently shut down a couple minutes after being turned on. The screen goes black and then the power and hard drive activity light turn off, which suggests it has shut down but when I power it back on all programs are still...