Windows 10: Laptop Battery

Discus and support Laptop Battery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My hp laptop recently goes off when disconnected from a power source. It's almost two years since I bought it. How do I solve this problem or I need a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mcofori, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Mcofori Win User

Laptop Battery

My hp laptop recently goes off when disconnected from a power source. It's almost two years since I bought it. How do I solve this problem or I need a replacement of battery.

:)

Mcofori, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Jessen P Win User

Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Laptop Battery

Laptop Startup on Battery Failure

Did quick search and found a few hits.

One HP forum suggested calibrating battery. This procedure may not be the one for your laptop so you could research the steps for your device. HP forums would likely be the best place as it is specific to HP. That said huge amount of knowledge and equipment on this forum. Maybe a new thread with the known issue could bring in answers.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Laptop Battery

1. Laptop Battery - Similar Threads - Laptop Battery

2. screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?: hi,I have an OLED ASUS laptop. ASUS recommends turn on the screen saver to protect the screen from burn in. Windows recommend to turn off screen saver to save battery/power. I have searched and turning on screen saver is not good for the battery. Turn screen savor on or off?...
  3. screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?: hi,I have an OLED ASUS laptop. ASUS recommends turn on the screen saver to protect the screen from burn in. Windows recommend to turn off screen saver to save battery/power. I have searched and turning on screen saver is not good for the battery. Turn screen savor on or off?...
  4. Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop: Hi everyone, I've been getting regular BSOD with different errors the last of which was "irql_not_less_or_equal" I've tried resetting the chipset driver to whats on the Asus Website, I've tried reformatting and reinstalling everything. I've tried checking for updates...
  5. Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop

Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop: Hi everyone, I've been getting regular BSOD with different errors the last of which was "irql_not_less_or_equal" I've tried resetting the chipset driver to whats on the Asus Website, I've tried reformatting and reinstalling everything. I've tried checking for updates...
  6. My laptop battery icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop battery icon is missing: I can't see the battery icon. It's plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-battery-icon-is-missing/1bd74597-1145-4881-9ffe-98b0a87e233d
  7. My laptop battery icon is missing

My laptop battery icon is missing: I can't see the battery icon. It's plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-battery-icon-is-missing/1bd74597-1145-4881-9ffe-98b0a87e233d
  8. After the Battery replacement of my Dell Inspiron laptop, My latop is asking for a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After the Battery replacement of my Dell Inspiron laptop, My latop is asking for a...: After the Battery replacement of my Dell Inspiron 7570 laptop, My laptop is asking for a BitLocker Recovery Key whenever attempting to start the laptop.Could you please help with the same ? I have never enabled bitLocker in my laptop and hence I do not have the recovery key...
  9. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  10. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check battery failure provisioning in hp laptop