Windows 10: Laptop Becomes unusable when unplugged

Discus and support Laptop Becomes unusable when unplugged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey , I laptop becomes so slowalmost unusable when not puggled in to charger. It is happening from tomorrow when I installed GIMP , VLC , 7 Zip, Paint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sniper7787, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Laptop Becomes unusable when unplugged

Hey , I laptop becomes so slowalmost unusable when not puggled in to charger. It is happening from tomorrow when I installed GIMP , VLC , 7 Zip, Paint 3D , 3D viewer , bitdefender parental control simultaneously on my pc , I am not sure that it is happening from the installation only . As when plugged in I am not noticing any drop in the performance of my pc . Only in taskmanager I haven't found any process running from these apps except the bitdefender parental control . Also I noted from taskmanager when plugged in my cpu is normallywithout any heavy process running in backround workin

:)

Sniper7787, Sep 2, 2021

2. Laptop Shuts Down when Unplugged

Yes I did, but that didn't work either.

How do I drain my battery? My laptop won't stay on for longer than a couple minutes when unplugged.

Could you please list down the steps for solutions 4 and 5?

Really sorry for the inconvenience, really appreciate the help.

Ojasvi Pandya, Sep 2, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Laptop Becomes unusable when unplugged

I am in a perpetual loop and my system is unusable Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response. I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to find the best possible resolution to your problem.

I suggest that you perform a Power drain and check if your system switches back on:

Steps:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Becomes unusable when unplugged

1. Laptop Becomes unusable when unplugged - Similar Threads - Laptop Becomes unusable

2. Laptop crashes when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes when unplugged: HiI had my drive replaced like 2 months ago because an issue of my laptop. Since then, my laptop's screen is always freezing and getting BSoD with errors like "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION". I have configured to create...
  3. Laptop crashes when unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashes when unplugged: HiI had my drive replaced like 2 months ago because an issue of my laptop. Since then, my laptop's screen is always freezing and getting BSoD with errors like "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION". I have configured to create...
  4. Laptop freezing when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezing when unplugged: Hello!I recenly purchased a laptop from a friend, it had two hours of working time on it so it is basically brand new, i have warranty and such but i wish to solve this without warranty because i really need my laptop at the moment.It is a HP Omen 15, ryzen 9, 16 gb ram and...
  5. Laptop freezing when unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezing when unplugged: Hello!I recenly purchased a laptop from a friend, it had two hours of working time on it so it is basically brand new, i have warranty and such but i wish to solve this without warranty because i really need my laptop at the moment.It is a HP Omen 15, ryzen 9, 16 gb ram and...
  6. Laptop freezing when unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Anyone know a fix for this? Laptop becomes unusable.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know a fix for this? Laptop becomes unusable.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tcool14032001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1xpvc/anyone_know_a_fix_for_this_laptop_becomes_unusable/
  8. When unplug laptop, windows become unresponsive

When unplug laptop, windows become unresponsive: Hello! When I unplug my laptop from the power outlet, the windows become almost unresponsive. With almost I mean that that the mouse cursor disappears and all keyboard commands are performed at least 5 (and up to 30) seconds later. Interestingly, when press ctrl+alt+del all...
  9. laptop lags when unplugged

laptop lags when unplugged: i have a HP Pavilion notebook intel core 17-6500u cpu @2.50ghz 4 cpus 16 gb ram windows 10 pro 64 (10.0, Build 17763) nvidia 940mx 4gb ddr3 every Game works fine when charger is plugged in but when removed even the lowest end game lags.. all games produce less than...
  10. Windows Explorer has become unusable.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer has become unusable.: I am almost unable to make any use of Windows Explorer, because the size of its text and icons has shrunk to such minute proportions it cannot be read, even when using a magnifier. It is not about text size in Settings, text is unreadable however large it is 'set.' I do...