Windows 10: Laptop beeping when I push a key

Discus and support Laptop beeping when I push a key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I was doing a clean drive reset when i came back to the laptop with any key pressed just doing a beep noise, i dont know what to do since i used and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelPayan, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Laptop beeping when I push a key

So I was doing a clean drive reset when i came back to the laptop with any key pressed just doing a beep noise, i dont know what to do since i used and external monitor since my laptop monitor is broken and it doesnr wanna show up on it. Any idea what it is?

:)

MichaelPayan, Mar 24, 2021

2. Change Beep when keys are pressed or accepted

Hi everybody,

I want to know; if there is a way to change a sound, beep, that win 10 plays when this option is enable.

Path:

Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Set up Filter Keys

Other settings

• Beep when keys are pressed or accepted.

I don't like that beep, I want another one and it would be great if the user can change it.

Thanks in advance, sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

Jesus Lopera, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Key beep

when I hit more than one key I get a loud beeping sound, its a bit annoying and am wondering how to get rid of it. I have a evga 750i FTW mobo if that helps. This damn sound startles me late at night and I need to rid myself of it. any help on how to excersize this beeping demon?

bigeyedrabbit, Mar 24, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop beeping when I push a key

n-ster, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Laptop beeping when I push a key

1. Laptop beeping when I push a key - Similar Threads - Laptop beeping push

2. v key is beeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    v key is beeping: my v key started beeping today and my sticky keys and filter keys are off as well please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-key-is-beeping/212823a7-c237-44d8-9b81-726ccf281adb
  3. v key is beeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    v key is beeping: my v key started beeping today and my sticky keys and filter keys are off as well please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-key-is-beeping/212823a7-c237-44d8-9b81-726ccf281adb
  4. Beep when keys are pressed or accepted, only with mic?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beep when keys are pressed or accepted, only with mic?: Hello"Beep when keys are pressed or accepted"This function only works when the microphone is active.Can I somehow enable the beep on keypress without having the microphone activated?I can only activate the microphone when having the microphone settings window active.Please...
  5. My keyboard beeps when I press the 'n' key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard beeps when I press the 'n' key: Woke up today and my keyboard started to beep when I press the 'n' key. Checked multiple solutions here on answers.microsoft.com. Sticky, Toggle and Filter keys are off, but I do have 3 "HID Keyboard Device" entries on the Device Manager, under Keyboards.Hope you can help as...
  6. keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed

keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed: For some reason when I press the key "t" it beeps, I've tried restarting my pc that didn't work and turning off filter keys doesn't work either, please help me it's driving me crazy...
  7. Laptop Beeps in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Beeps in games: When I'm doing some CPU intensive gaming, sometimes I get a few beeps from the speakers, and even earbuds, and it freezes everything I'm doing for a second. In a game, it lags, then beeps, then back to normal. I think it might be a heat warning, but I cant figure it out, my...
  8. Beeping key on keyboard!

Beeping key on keyboard!: Hi, everything was fine yesterday until today that I noticed that when I clicked the letter "m" makes a beeping noise... it's only this key that makes the noise. I have sticky keys turned off and I went to easy of access and disabled the noise, but it's still doing it. I also...
  9. Beeping about a minute when power button pushed

Beeping about a minute when power button pushed: After about a minute boots up and runs as normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beeping-about-a-minute-when-power-button-pushed/3875f80d-4310-44a2-8960-e8b8c3ac8f6d
  10. Laptop beeps when I plug it in

Laptop beeps when I plug it in: Whenever I plug my laptop into a outlet it makes a beep Im sorry if I put this in the wrong topic section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/laptop-beeps-when-i-plug-it-in/265c3c29-39a4-49cb-a922-ebc0d89f28fb