Windows 10: laptop beeps multiple times , until i play a video it stops

Discus and support laptop beeps multiple times , until i play a video it stops in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have ACER aspire E5 with Nvidia Gforce 940 and, intel graphic 5500. most of the time pc beeps repeatedly, but pc works fine. exactly the moment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mohsenalyaskar, Sep 22, 2020.

1. laptop beeps multiple times , until i play a video it stops

I have ACER aspire E5 with Nvidia Gforce 940 and, intel graphic 5500.

most of the time pc beeps repeatedly, but pc works fine.

exactly the moment that I play a video on youtube or from my pc all beeps stop, so usually I have no choice but to play a video on the background while I'm working.

:)

mohsenalyaskar, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 22, 2020
  3. AzaRich Win User
    Why video player doesn't save time when I stop the video and start to play it again? Nokia 701

Why video player doesn't save time when I stop the video and start to play it again?

Steps to reproduce:

1. start video player

2. select video and start it

3. click pause, click exit

4. play current video again

Played doesn't save time...

AzaRich, Sep 22, 2020
  4. laptop beeps multiple times , until i play a video it stops

HP laptop restarts every time I play a video

Hello Mac,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What application are you using to play the video files?
    • Are you getting any error messages when playing a video?
    • Since you've mentioned that you've shot a video of the said issue, would you be able to send us a clip of the recording?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

laptop beeps multiple times , until i play a video it stops

1. laptop beeps multiple times , until i play a video it stops - Similar Threads - laptop beeps multiple

2. "Default Beep" sound played every time I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Default Beep" sound played every time I type: Hi, when I run specific programs such as roblox, I get played the "Default Beep" sound when i try to type, and it refuses to let me enter any numbers/letters/symbols. It doesnt give me any hints as to what is going on, no error message, nothing. I have gone into settings, and...
  3. "Default Beep" sound played every time I type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Default Beep" sound played every time I type: Hi, when I run specific programs such as roblox, I get played the "Default Beep" sound when i try to type, and it refuses to let me enter any numbers/letters/symbols. It doesnt give me any hints as to what is going on, no error message, nothing. I have gone into settings, and...
  4. "Default Beep" sound played every time I type

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video flickering playing multiple videos at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video flickering playing multiple videos at once: so, when I'm watching one video on one monitor, say a youtube video, then watch another video on twitch on another monitor, I'm getting cross flashing of the videos on each other.I'm sure I'm not explaining it clearly so I've also posted a video of it here....
  6. Video flickering playing multiple videos at once

Video flickering playing multiple videos at once: so, when I'm watching one video on one monitor, say a youtube video, then watch another video on twitch on another monitor, I'm getting cross flashing of the videos on each other.I'm sure I'm not explaining it clearly so I've also posted a video of it here....
  7. laptop beeping 5 times non stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop beeping 5 times non stop: Hello, my DELL laptop is beeping in a sequence of 5 beeps, it's not stopping, please help me, I tried solving it by holding the power button for 15 sec while there was no power getting to my laptopac adapter and battery removed but it didn't work please if anyone knows the...
  8. laptop beeping 5 times non stop

laptop beeping 5 times non stop: Hello, my DELL laptop is beeping in a sequence of 5 beeps, it's not stopping, please help me, I tried solving it by holding the power button for 15 sec while there was no power getting to my laptopac adapter and battery removed but it didn't work please if anyone knows the...
  9. laptop beeping 5 times non stop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Videos on network share stop playing after some time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos on network share stop playing after some time: I have a home server with two external hard drives connected to it. The two drivers are shared over the network. I mainly use these drives to store my media library. But today something weird started happening. When i watch a video from the shared drive it goes for 15 to 20...