Windows 10: Laptop behaving kinda weird

Discus and support Laptop behaving kinda weird in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone.So i've been Experiencing this problem since the past like couple of days i was using my laptop and all of a sudden i got UNEXPECTED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShubhamSharma_1392, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Laptop behaving kinda weird

Hello everyone.So i've been Experiencing this problem since the past like couple of days i was using my laptop and all of a sudden i got UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Bsod then the laptop restarted but it was really really slowed down and after i opened something it just froze and gave the KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR Bsod and i got both of these errors like couple of times after that then my pc just started working normally but i cant really open much in it even if i open chrome i cant open more than 1 tab it just keeps on freezing i even tried resetting the Pc but i got Cannot reset your pc error a

:)

ShubhamSharma_1392, Sep 16, 2021
  2. sciurius Win User

N770 behaving weird

A couple of years ago I got a second hand N770 from a friend and I have been using it frequently and satisfactory. However, for the last couple of mounts it is starting to behave weird, as if it is degrading.

Symptoms:

• It is very difficult to establish a WiFi connection. Most of the times it wrongly reports that no APs are available, or fails connecting to one. Sometimes it reports nearby APs with a very low wignal while in fact the signal is very strong.
    • Connection failure is reported after 5-10 seconds, long before a potential DHCP timeout. Once a connection is established it is stabl and behaves normally.
    • Spontaneous reboots, most often when connected to the charger. Sometimes I connect it to the charger and it reboots within a couple of minutes. Sometimes it just keeps rebooting.
    I suspect the battery but given the charger-reboot issues I'm not sure enough to buy a new battery,

Does anyone recognize this behaviour? Any tips?

sciurius, Sep 16, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Laptop behaving kinda weird

Keyboard behave weird

suddenly when i use my keyboard this morning, it behave weird,

when i turn my numlock on, my alphabet e will write e9 and my num 9 will write e9 too, when i turn off my num lock, my alphabet e became home and my num 9 became e with home button after i press it. my num 7 suddenly became caps lock button and vice versa
    , in chrome when i click page down it became num lock on/off, my home button became 3 and my 3 became home9 , please99 help

gigabyte p35

Fikri Maureza, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Laptop behaving kinda weird

1. Laptop behaving kinda weird - Similar Threads - Laptop behaving kinda

2. Windows behaving weirdly and TPM chip malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows behaving weirdly and TPM chip malfunctioning: Hi all,This afternoon when I turned on my computer and logged on, I opened my start menu and only Windows UWP apps showed up in the start menu the pre-installed apps on windows. Also, all my app tiles were gone and the start menu was really thin. Then, all of a sudden, all my...
  3. WiFi kinda broken but very weird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi kinda broken but very weird: I connect to my WiFi, it says "Connected no Internet" i tried following some fixes with DHCP and such, also tried other access points. Why Can't I get internet?BUUUTwhen i turn my VPN on, internet works!Help![moved from de-de]...
  4. volume buttons behaving weirdly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume buttons behaving weirdly: When I press the volume up or down or mute button it opens a blue screen and does not change the volume also the volume icon is not showing up on pressing the keys....
  5. volume buttons behaving weirdly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume buttons behaving weirdly: When I press the volume up or down or mute button it opens a blue screen and does not change the volume also the volume icon is not showing up on pressing the keys....
  6. Keyboard Keys behaving weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Keys behaving weird: Windows key = volume downUp key= brightness lowSpace = enter Backspace = tab+backspace"W" not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-behaving-weird/bb793a97-9597-4b1b-a352-a92c89c7dea8
  7. Windows is behaving weird

Windows is behaving weird: So I have encountered a strange problem in my windows 10 pc. When I turn on my pc, I am unable to type numbers either through the numeric keypad or the numbers at the top. When I press the number keys on topwithout pressing shift key it types symbols and not numbers....
  8. Alt and shift keys suddenly behaving weirdly

Alt and shift keys suddenly behaving weirdly: Hi, I have two issues that seem linked, though I can't say exactly how 1 When using "Left Alt+number from number pad + release alt" to enter a special character, only the last digit of the number is taken into account. For instance, if I press Alt+247, hoping to get an...
  9. Windows 10 behaving extremely weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 behaving extremely weird: Hi there, I'll keep this tale of woes as short as I can. I was given a Sony Vaio VPCEB1S1E with windows 10 on it. I did not do the install, but from looking at the bottom of it it has a sticker on it for windows 7 with a user licence number. So that would lead me to believe...
  10. Programs flashing and behaving weird.

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs flashing and behaving weird.: Hello all, recently programs on my computer - both games and programs like the disc cleaner, flash weirdly and act strange. I really don't know how best to describe it but basically some parts of a programs window will flash, and the icon on my taskbar will disappear and then...