Windows 10: Laptop Bitlocker help

Discus and support Laptop Bitlocker help in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptop for my work. Today while logging in to the laptop I forgot my password. Now it says visit this site - mbam.*********.com*. Please... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ArnavM0303, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Laptop Bitlocker help

Hi,

I have a laptop for my work. Today while logging in to the laptop I forgot my password. Now it says visit this site - mbam.*********.com*. Please help me as I don't know my BitLocker Recovery Key.

Thank You

*- can't mention site's name...

:)

ArnavM0303, Mar 5, 2021

2. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Laptop Bitlocker help

BitLocker Encrypted Hard Drive to MAC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned steps to disable BitLocker.

To disable BitLocker I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Change View by from Category
      to Large Icons/Small Icons.

• Click on BitLocker Drive Encryption and click on
      Turn BitLocker Off.

• Follow on screen instructions. Click on Decrypt the Drive
      when the message appears.
    I would suggest you click on the link below and refer the following article.

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

(You can refer the steps in the above link as they are applicable for Windows 10 as well)

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Bitlocker help

1. Laptop Bitlocker help - Similar Threads - Laptop Bitlocker help

2. Bitlocker help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker help!: Hi. Please can someone help me, I’m desperate! My laptop installed a bios update yesterday and when it restarted it is asking me for a bitlocker code. I’ve never heard of bitlocker before and don’t have a code. I don’t know what my Microsoft account is as it was set up 18...
  3. Bitlocker help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker help!: Hi. Please can someone help me, I’m desperate! My laptop installed a bios update yesterday and when it restarted it is asking me for a bitlocker code. I’ve never heard of bitlocker before and don’t have a code. I don’t know what my Microsoft account is as it was set up 18...
  4. Bitlocker help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlocker help: Hi, I’ve encrypted a hard drive with bitlocker. Then after slow performance issues decided to remove it.Unfortunately my computer lost power during the process and now the drive has completely vanished.Any help to fix this issue would be welcome...
  5. bitlocker help

bitlocker help: Need recovery key for 2C1E92A3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-help/214f9075-e53a-4680-8e9e-7583074778e4
  6. Bitlocker help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker help: At startup I am asked to enter the recovery key to decrypt my hard drive and by going to the address indicated the following message appears:"Try another URL. We have nothing to show you at this link. Try searching for what you want instead."How can I retrieve the recovery...
  7. BitLocker - Help

BitLocker - Help: I don't know anything about tech. I've just deleted the bitlocker because I found out that the recovery is linked to my ex 's computer. After calming down, I think I need the bitlocker to protect my computer. I couldn't find anywhere to create one. Any suggestion....
  8. BitLocker - Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BitLocker - Help: I don't know anything about tech. I've just deleted the bitlocker because I found out that the recovery is linked to my ex 's computer. After calming down, I think I need the bitlocker to protect my computer. I couldn't find anywhere to create one. Any suggestion....
  9. Bitlocker help

Bitlocker help: Good morning all, I was hoping to get a bit of help. I have an external hard drive that was encrypted with Bitlocker without me knowing. Now I cannot access all my data which is extremely important as I need it for my masters degree. I have looked extensively online and...
  10. bitlocker recovery help.

bitlocker recovery help.: hi seniors, i install win 10 OS in c drive accidentally i delete Other 2 drives that two is bit locker encrypted drives*Sad now how to retrieve my data s. please help me any one . thankyou 108647