Windows 10: Laptop black screen error

Discus and support Laptop black screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I am using a HP 15-dk0096wm laptop that I got from a deal, the laptop works fine for a few months then around last week, when I type/search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Icy_OldDays, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Laptop black screen error

Hey, I am using a HP 15-dk0096wm laptop that I got from a deal, the laptop works fine for a few months then around last week, when I type/search something, a black screen occurs for a second and then it closed by itself. From starting the laptop to that black screen error was about 5-10 minutes. The first 5-10 minutes was fine and the rest of the time it was just happening. What is wrong with my laptop?

:)

Icy_OldDays, Jun 11, 2021

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Laptop black screen error

Preparing automatic repair - black screen asus laptop

Hi,

In most cases, this issue is caused by a corrupted system file. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there an error code displayed when the screen turns black?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article. It contains information and resolution about black screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Laptop black screen error

1. Laptop black screen error - Similar Threads - Laptop black screen

2. Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen: I bought a laptop but my browser and my laptop screen keeps on blacking out and the people who sold me on Lenovo Concept Store Festival Mall & PC Express didn't fix the problem. Is it the laptop or an OS problem? Coz Im not getting a good resolution from their CS people...
  3. Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen: I bought a laptop but my browser and my laptop screen keeps on blacking out and the people who sold me on Lenovo Concept Store Festival Mall & PC Express didn't fix the problem. Is it the laptop or an OS problem? Coz Im not getting a good resolution from their CS people...
  4. Laptop Black screen

Laptop Black screen: Hi,Yesterday I installed Intel Turbo boost driverI wanted to uninstall it but I couldn't so I did a restore point.It Took my to loading screen of those moving dots but I slept and forgot the laptop turned on Restoring the Files when I woke up the laptop was turned offWhen I...
  5. Laptop Black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Black screen: Hi,Yesterday I installed Intel Turbo boost driverI wanted to uninstall it but I couldn't so I did a restore point.It Took my to loading screen of those moving dots but I slept and forgot the laptop turned on Restoring the Files when I woke up the laptop was turned offWhen I...
  6. Laptop black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop black screen: I just bought a new asus zephyrus g15 laptop used and today while trying to set it up, it keeps black screening. It will randomly freeze, become unresponsive and then black screen. and I cant tell why this is. Help??...
  7. Laptop black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop black screen: I just bought a new asus zephyrus g15 laptop used and today while trying to set it up, it keeps black screening. It will randomly freeze, become unresponsive and then black screen. and I cant tell why this is. Help??...
  8. Laptop black screen

9. Laptop on Black Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop on Black Screen: Monitor definitely gives light, but there is no display. Caps Lock light works. Can someone help please? Connecting to a TV does not work but it worked for a small period (before I disabled one of my graphics cards) submitted by /u/aliersinoral [link] [comments]...
  10. Laptop black screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop black screen: Hi there after login on my laptop it goes to black screen and then a box with location is not available with a red cross windows /system32/config/systemprofile/ desktop is not accessible Access is denied this keeps flashing on and off i’m unable then to do nothing with...