Windows 10: Laptop blue screened, then restarted and now it wont log in

Discus and support Laptop blue screened, then restarted and now it wont log in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While i was on my laptop, a blue screen poped up and restarted my laptop before i could do anything. Now when i start it it goes to the log in page and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stathis99, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Stathis99 Win User

Laptop blue screened, then restarted and now it wont log in

While i was on my laptop, a blue screen poped up and restarted my laptop before i could do anything. Now when i start it it goes to the log in page and shows a gray background instead of my wallpaper, wont log in (stuck on welcome), wont go into safe mode (crashes when i press shift and restart), and if i magically manage to go into the menu for safe mode it shows me an error with the code 80070013. After a few tries i managed to log in, after waiting for 5 mins, but it just showed an empty desktop. My live wallpaper program automatically started, and worked for some reason, but i couldnt do anything. Task manager wouldnt start, file explorer stuck on loading when opening the windows folder (can access it from the live wallpaper program), windows key did nothing, right clicking nothing etc. I have no idea what to do

:)

Stathis99, Mar 24, 2020
  2. RogerCoy Win User

Blue screen. Can't log into computer.

I'm getting a blue screen on my Toshiba laptop. Cannot log in. I took it to computer repair and they could not get past the blue screen. What's the next step?

RogerCoy, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop blue screened, then restarted and now it wont log in - Similar Threads - Laptop blue screened

2. Blue screen/ freeze and restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen/ freeze and restart: My computer sometimes freezes and restarts. i followed this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 and this:...
  3. Blue Screen, then system restarted.

Blue Screen, then system restarted.: This blue screen appeared. Here are the pics. All the event view warnings show the speed of the processor 0, 2, 4, 3, 5, 7 6, 1 changed to 63%. What is event view telling me? Would this problem happen again? After I got this blue screen, I did an update. I've included the...
  4. Laptop "Crashing" - No blue screen, just a restart

Laptop "Crashing" - No blue screen, just a restart: My Dell XPS has recently been randomly restarting. It's as if I was holding down the power button - it just shuts off to a black screen and immediately restarts. I have checked my disks and seem to have no errors there and have run my antivirus software. I tried to run a...
  5. Blue screen after which restart laptop

Blue screen after which restart laptop: Hello, I've been appealing to the Microsoft Community because I'm asking you to think that I'm getting blue on my laptop and then restarting. I really do not know what the reason is and why blue color is made and why is it restarting alone. I checked all the drivers and are...
  6. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart: I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running windows 10 but it hasn't been updated as they were failing. If I can I just want to start it in safe mode to transfer the...
  7. Blue screen with a sad face - constantly restarting laptop

Blue screen with a sad face - constantly restarting laptop: [IMG]My latpop is only 2 years old, never had any issues and it wasnt even used a lot. Recently it wont even start its stuck on a loading screen and keep displaying blue screen with sad face and some kind of error message, shortly after that restaring and repeat same over and...
  8. Blue screen error not restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen error not restarting: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILIURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-not-restarting/a8882091-69b4-4206-b03d-25e7f1af048f
  9. Blue screen error restart

Blue screen error restart: Does anyone know where I can get the code on my blue screen warning read? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-error-restart/dcf5dec5-f0cf-4dee-89f8-427d6798035b
  10. Blue screen on restart - kmode_stop_exception

Blue screen on restart - kmode_stop_exception: Only when restarting. While running, it runs like a champ (beyond Cortana giving me the cold shoulder, verbally). When restarting however, I get the error without any (file.dll). Checking the log, it appears to be the ntkrnl, which has never spelled anything good for a...