Windows 10: laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

Discus and support laptop blue screens and restarts randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Erik Van Couter, Jun 29, 2022.

1. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could give you so that i could fix this ?

:)

Erik Van Couter, Jun 29, 2022

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

1. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly - Similar Threads - laptop blue screens

2. Laptop randomly shows blue screen and automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly shows blue screen and automatically restarts: Hi,My laptop is randomly showing the blue screen and then restarting. After troubleshooting, windows showed issues with the update. Here's a summary of the report. would have uploaded screenshots but it says failed to uploadCheck for Windows Update issues DetectedDetects...
  3. Laptop randomly shows blue screen and automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly shows blue screen and automatically restarts: Hi,My laptop is randomly showing the blue screen and then restarting. After troubleshooting, windows showed issues with the update. Here's a summary of the report. would have uploaded screenshots but it says failed to uploadCheck for Windows Update issues DetectedDetects...
  4. PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.: I have had random PC restarts. Sometimes the screen will just go black, and sometimes I'll get a BSOD error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x000000000767fba4, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff850ef38d7460. A dump was...
  5. Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting: Since early May I have had 3 black screens with the pc rebooting itself from a bug check and recently a blue screen. I have taken my pc to two shops to look into the issue and neither have found a problem so I'm hoping someone might be able to help here please. If someone...
  6. Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting

Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting: Since early May I have had 3 black screens with the pc rebooting itself from a bug check and recently a blue screen. I have taken my pc to two shops to look into the issue and neither have found a problem so I'm hoping someone might be able to help here please. If someone...
  7. Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop blue screens and restarts randomly: Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could give you so that i could fix this ?...
  9. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

laptop blue screens and restarts randomly: Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could give you so that i could fix this ?...
  10. BSOD and random restarts. Blue screen varies.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and random restarts. Blue screen varies.: Hi I've been having some system issues in the last week or two, before that the system had been stable for around 6 weeks after working previous issues out with the Windows 10 upgrade. currently I'm getting a random system shutdown and restart every 10(?) minutes and a...