Windows 10: Laptop bluescreen loop from an auto installing windows update

Discus and support Laptop bluescreen loop from an auto installing windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, so when I turned my laptop on this morning it wouldn't boot, just stuck in a endless bluescreen loop. I ran a system restore from a couple of days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sknapman, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Laptop bluescreen loop from an auto installing windows update

Hi, so when I turned my laptop on this morning it wouldn't boot, just stuck in a endless bluescreen loop. I ran a system restore from a couple of days ago and everything seemed to be working, tried running a few driver updates and when doing a windows update it wants to install Intel - DPTF - 8.1.10600.150

It turns out the moment this attempts to install it crashes and goes into back into the endless bluescreen loop. I repeated the system rollback but it seems windows update is just automatically installing it now without asking, I even disabled wifi and it seems to be locally installing about a minute after I boot from the system restore

I used the command line option in the recovery menu and deleted all the files in

c:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

Then did another system restore and I now have a functional machine that is stuck offline

Windows update status is sitting on downloading Intel DPTF so I assume the moment I turn wifi back on its just going to try install itself again.

How do I get out of this update loop?

Running Windows 10 20H2

submitted by /u/sknapman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sknapman, Apr 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2021
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Laptop bluescreen loop from an auto installing windows update

Bluescreen during browsing webpage

there is auto windows update for 2018-10 cumulative update for windows 10, and kaspersky internet security auto updated to 19 version, few day later after update it give bluescreen of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when
    browsing internet webpage. Then I try to update the Realtek network card driver, but it did not solve the problem and
    now new bluescreen message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I had tried the troubleshooting steps but it still the same thing happen when I browse webpage.

lambdaalbert, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Laptop bluescreen loop from an auto installing windows update

1. Laptop bluescreen loop from an auto installing windows update - Similar Threads - Laptop bluescreen loop

2. looping bluescreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    looping bluescreen: Hello, i turned off my bad computer mannually instead of on software because it was getting too slow. It is now stuck on bluescreen and turning it off just makes it appear again, the collecting information process never enfs....
  3. looping bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    looping bluescreen: Hello, i turned off my bad computer mannually instead of on software because it was getting too slow. It is now stuck on bluescreen and turning it off just makes it appear again, the collecting information process never enfs....
  4. looping bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen loop: I've tried to turn on my PC when a bluescreen popped up and told me that there is a problem with the device. After waiting for the diagnosis it said that it can't fix itself and when I try to restart it, the same thing happens....
  6. Bluescreen loop

Bluescreen loop: I've tried to turn on my PC when a bluescreen popped up and told me that there is a problem with the device. After waiting for the diagnosis it said that it can't fix itself and when I try to restart it, the same thing happens....
  7. Bluescreen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. ASU’s laptop stuck in Auto Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASU’s laptop stuck in Auto Repair loop: This has been asked before. ASU’s laptop abruptly shut down due to power failure. Now stuck in loop. Diagnosing problem/cannot repair. I have reset Microsoft password but system does not recognise it. Old form of Windows 10? How do I get back o to my laptop without this...
  9. ASU’s laptop stuck in Auto Repair loop

ASU’s laptop stuck in Auto Repair loop: This has been asked before. ASU’s laptop abruptly shut down due to power failure. Now stuck in loop. Diagnosing problem/cannot repair. I have reset Microsoft password but system does not recognise it. Old form of Windows 10? How do I get back o to my laptop without this...
  10. Reboot loop, no bluescreen, no auto recovery.

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboot loop, no bluescreen, no auto recovery.: Yes, I've done "disable automatic restart after failure". The machine actually is not bluescreening. It brings up the windows logo, the white balls spin around a few times. Screen goes blank for two seconds and the logo and spinning balls come back. It goes black again about...