Windows 10: Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.

Discus and support Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! My Aorus Laptop is booting into Aptio Safemood and I cannot get it to load to desktop. This happened after getting a bluescreen that said "Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WestHockey1991, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.

Hi! My Aorus Laptop is booting into Aptio Safemood and I cannot get it to load to desktop. This happened after getting a bluescreen that said "Windows has encountered an error" or something along those lines. Please help!

:)

WestHockey1991, Dec 5, 2019

2. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Help! Stuck in Asus Aptio Setup Utility, after restarting the system screen turns black with one white underscore flashing

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When you say, “I am stuck on Aptio setup utility” are you able to boot the computer to Desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps in resolving the issue:

1. Boot your computer up and wait for it to boot into the Aptio Setup Utility.
    2. Once in the Aptio Setup Utility, navigate to the
      Security
    3. Expand the Secure Boot menu
      section and disable Secure Boot.
    4. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit the Aptio Setup Utility,
      restart your computer and wait for it to boot into the utility once again.
    5. Navigate to the Boot

6. Disable Secure Boot and Fast Boot
    7. Enable CSM (Compatibility Support Module).
    8. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit
    BIOS Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems
    that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.

Asus Laptop Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Hey, I was able to get up to step 5 but it won't let me open Windows recovery, any help??

nopemmnope, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.

1. Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode. - Similar Threads - Laptop booting Aptio

2. Windows 10 Lenovo laptop won't boot into safemode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lenovo laptop won't boot into safemode: I was having issues with my laptop,so decided to reset it.It got stuck for 6 hours on 74%, I rebooted, said diagnosing, the attempting repairs. States cannot fix it, asks for password for Microsoft account.I had to reset that,won't let me in,won't boot in to safe mode.Tried...
  3. Windows 10 Lenovo laptop won't boot into safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lenovo laptop won't boot into safemode: I was having issues with my laptop,so decided to reset it.It got stuck for 6 hours on 74%, I rebooted, said diagnosing, the attempting repairs. States cannot fix it, asks for password for Microsoft account.I had to reset that,won't let me in,won't boot in to safe mode.Tried...
  4. Windows 10 Lenovo laptop won't boot into safemode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop boots into Aptio setup utility sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop boots into Aptio setup utility sometimes: My laptop boots into Aptio setup utility sometimes. I don't know why. There's no rhyme or reason as to when it does that. I don't know if it's because of a loose connection with the ssd, because I can shut down my computer in its normal state and then boot it up in the exact...
  6. Windows not booting normally, only safemode and password not accepting to work in safemode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows not booting normally, only safemode and password not accepting to work in safemode: First of, I will provide complete information here so please read fully before providing suggestions so that no ones time is wasted by suggesting things that have already been tried. Okay, as subject states, I am stuck at windows 10 64 bit safemode login ( with no password...
  7. I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...: I have tested on my ASUS laptop, I don't have recovery partition , Even though I can able to boot to safemode, after power on . Any user ready oppose my statement. Thanks for reading my post...
  8. Cannot Boot To Safemode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Boot To Safemode: Windows 10, 64bit, Updates are current After backing up my system OS drive, the PC will not boot anymore. It gave me the bluescreen error of " EUBKMON.sys ". This error was caused by Easeus Backup software and according to the fix, I will need to boot to Safe Mode and...
  9. Trying to boot into safemode with networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to boot into safemode with networking: I can manage to boot into safemode for wondows 10 but when I try to use safe mode with networking my internet connection is still disabled. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and if so how can I fix it? Any help would be appreciated and thank you. 15271
  10. Need to stop booting into safemode - without laptop screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to stop booting into safemode - without laptop screen: O.K. Sorry if this is in the wrong section admins, please feel free to move it. Here's my problem.... I have a Lenovo P580 laptop. The screen wire got shorted out, so I just always connected it to a TV and never really had a problem. I recently upgraded to Windows 10...