Windows 10: Laptop boots into LOGO screen then restart, then again reboots fine.

Discus and support Laptop boots into LOGO screen then restart, then again reboots fine. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been facing with this strange issue lately. On pressing the power button the laptop powers up with the lenovo logo then it again goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thenextstar, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Laptop boots into LOGO screen then restart, then again reboots fine.

Hi,

I have been facing with this strange issue lately. On pressing the power button the laptop powers up with the lenovo logo then it again goes blank, then it again comes with the same lenovo screen and then boots fine directly into the welcome screen, which is fine but this isn't how it used to boot up until a week ago.

A week ago upon pressing the power button the lenovo logo popped up and after few seconds it went directly to the welcome screen, it took about 8-10 sec to boot up but now it takes double the time, sometimes even a minute to go into the welcome screen because it boots twice.

I have done test with the lenovo hardware solution tool which returned no error. I haven't made any changes to bios settings and the laptop is very mildly used just for movies and word tasks.

Attachment 71036

:)

thenextstar, Mar 22, 2016
  2. GeeBeeGuy Win User

Windows 7 boots up, then chkdsk, then into Windows 10

I received a prompt from the Microsoft Community for me to say whether the issue I have raised has been resolved or whether it is still ongoing. Sadly, the problem has not been rectified, despite the advice given by Deepak_Krishnan R on 19 January.

I really can't describe the problem in any more detail and it hasn't changed, either for the better or for the worse.

Accordingly, I would be most grateful to receive some further advice.

Thanks

GeeBeeGuy, Mar 22, 2016
  3. GeeBeeGuy Win User
    Windows 7 boots up, then chkdsk, then into Windows 10

Hi

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Following your instruction, Windows 7 isn't listed in 'Boot'. The only entry here is:

'Windows 10 (C:\Windows) : Current OS; Default OS'

I look forward to receiving your further help.

Regards

GeeBeeGuy, Mar 22, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Laptop boots into LOGO screen then restart, then again reboots fine.

The zip you uploaded contains only one crash dump which is fairly old than the time you are talking about. And, your issue is not a BSOD issue, apparently.

Check the state of Fast Startup. Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    If it is off, turn it on and see if anything changes there.

Let us know the result.

Thema:

Laptop boots into LOGO screen then restart, then again reboots fine.

1. Laptop boots into LOGO screen then restart, then again reboots fine. - Similar Threads - Laptop boots LOGO

2. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  3. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  4. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.: My Surface laptop is stuck on logo screen with the circle after win10 update -- it won't run/load the update. Tried dozens of power on/off combos. Still Stuck. The greyish circle under the logo begins to fill with blue pixels. Starts at 12 0'clock and runs until 1pm imagine a...
  5. My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...: My acer laptopaspire 5733 running windows 10 automatically shuts down by just showing the acer logo while booting the laptop. After 1 second it automatically starts again and same thing happens. This process continues until I remove the battery from it. I am not able to run...
  6. laptop will not boot past logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop will not boot past logo: I have a Dell laptop 15 5584 recently out of warranty. It will not boot past the Dell logo, also it will not go into bios or safemode. I have tried resetting by holding down the power button for 25 seconds but it will never finish resetting. Running Windows 10, SSD...
  7. Surface Gen 1 shows Windows logo and restarts again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Gen 1 shows Windows logo and restarts again and again: My surface pops up with windows logo and loading format pops up. Then after restart the system automatically. Please assist me on this. I tried everything. Volume + power button to open up bios nothing happened. Please assist me to open this and alternative medium to boot as...
  8. Windows logo is pixelated at first boot (works fine after a restart)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo is pixelated at first boot (works fine after a restart): Windows logo is pixelated when I first turn on my computer. After I restart it it's working fine [img] This is what it looks like ^ - then I restart it and it boots just fine The computer will not work if the pixelated screen is shown, the screen will turn black...
  9. Reboots after logo then black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboots after logo then black screen: My basic specs: CPU - 5960X MOBO: ASUS Rampage V Extreme GPU: GTX 980 I turn my computer on, see the BIOS just fine, it shows the Windows 10 logo, then a black screen. If I move my mouse around, I see the cursor. After nearly 30 seconds (i'm guessing), my computer...
  10. Dell XPS 13: Freezes on Dell logo on restart, but boots from cold fine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell XPS 13: Freezes on Dell logo on restart, but boots from cold fine: Morning - we just bought (our second) XPS 13 which I did a clean install of Windows 10 on (to claim back as much disk space as possible). All okay, except when selecting 'Restart' from the 'Start Button/Power', the computer freezes on the Dell logo, not even getting to the...