Windows 10: Laptop bricked it's windows

Discus and support Laptop bricked it's windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Z70 laptop and it blue screened on boot. Now it takes about 30 mins to boot to desktop and doesn't respond to any input. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LauriSirkka, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Laptop bricked it's windows

I have a Lenovo Z70 laptop and it blue screened on boot. Now it takes about 30 mins to boot to desktop and doesn't respond to any input.

I tried recovering windows from usb but it did nothing.

The error code it throws at me is 0xc0000185

I haven't linked this laptop to any microsoft account so I don't know if I could even reactivate windows again if I did a fresh install.

:)

LauriSirkka, Jun 22, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 22, 2019
  3. R-T-B Win User
    BIOS update bricks laptop

I know this is going to blow your mind, but I've had bios bricks and I do laptop refurbs for a living. It happens... Particularly when the flash program is windows only and drivers are amuck.

R-T-B, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Laptop bricked it's windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Laptop bricked it's windows

1. Laptop bricked it's windows - Similar Threads - Laptop bricked

2. Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?: My laptop has a Nvidia gpu and I want to test the difference in battery usage between using the intel GPU and nvidia. I cannot be bothered to change every app on my laptop to run on my dedicated card and the intel will still be used in the background. Is this possible??...
  3. Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?: My laptop has a Nvidia gpu and I want to test the difference in battery usage between using the intel GPU and nvidia. I cannot be bothered to change every app on my laptop to run on my dedicated card and the intel will still be used in the background. Is this possible??...
  4. Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 Update from Windows 10 Bricks laptop with Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update from Windows 10 Bricks laptop with Bitlocker: I have a laptop that was upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. After the upgrade I get the Bitlocker recovery screen. It was my father-in-law's laptop. He said it never had Bitlocker. Bitlocker key is not present on the Microsoft account. I was going to rebuild the OS from...
  6. Windows 11 Update from Windows 10 Bricks laptop with Bitlocker

Windows 11 Update from Windows 10 Bricks laptop with Bitlocker: I have a laptop that was upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. After the upgrade I get the Bitlocker recovery screen. It was my father-in-law's laptop. He said it never had Bitlocker. Bitlocker key is not present on the Microsoft account. I was going to rebuild the OS from...
  7. My laptop is bricked due to my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop is bricked due to my Microsoft account: This morning when I tired to sign in to my laptop it said I had to re-sign in on windows. I've been having problems with this account telling me to send a confirmation email to a recovery email that I don't have access to anymore. I've tried the account recovery form many...
  8. My laptop is bricked due to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is bricked due to my Microsoft account: This morning when I tired to sign in to my laptop it said I had to re-sign in on windows. I've been having problems with this account telling me to send a confirmation email to a recovery email that I don't have access to anymore. I've tried the account recovery form many...
  9. My laptop is bricked due to my Microsoft account

10. Bitlocker has bricked my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has bricked my laptop: Yesterday morning when I opened my laptop, it went to Bitlocker recovery.It cannot be bypassed - makes senseI tried all of the “reset” options, with/without files - all failI can see the laptop on my MS account, but the bitlocker key page, every way I have tried to open it...