Windows 10: Laptop Brightness Keys not working after upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Laptop Brightness Keys not working after upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] If your laptop's Brightness Adjust keys are not working after upgrading to Windows 10. Then uninstall the old Intel HD Graphics Driver (if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WindowsUser, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Laptop Brightness Keys not working after upgrade to Windows 10

Laptop Brightness Keys not working after upgrade to Windows 10 [​IMG]

If your laptop's Brightness Adjust keys are not working after upgrading to Windows 10. Then uninstall the old Intel HD Graphics Driver (if there is any present in the Control Panel > Add & Remove Programs) from your laptop and Re-install the "Latest Supported" Intel Graphics Driver available for your laptop and then perform a restart after completion.

Laptop Brightness Keys not working after upgrade to Windows 10 [​IMG]

Personally tested on Lenovo Laptop!

:)

WindowsUser, Aug 17, 2015

2. Brightness settings are not working

Original title: Brightness settings

Brightness settings are not working after I installed windows 10. I use

HP Pavilion 15-n204tx Notebook PC(laptop) and even the brightness keys aren't working.

AdithyaGanjigunte, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Can't Control Brightness on my Laptop after Upgrading to Win 10

Hi,

I Have HP Pavillion 15-P097TX Laptop , I Can't Control Brightness on my Laptop after Upgrading to Windows 10..Laptop Keyboard Buttons For Brightness is not working & there is no option of
    Adjust Brightness in the settings of windows 10 !! Help me out plz ...

Thanx...

SayanMandal, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Laptop Brightness Keys not working after upgrade to Windows 10

1. Laptop Brightness Keys not working after upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laptop Brightness Keys

2. brightness key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    brightness key not working: brightness key is not working and f9 also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-key-not-working/6832a75b-699d-4cd3-8391-4e8a140fbeec
  3. Brightness Keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Keys not working: Sometimes when I open my computer the brightness keys stop working specifically, the brighten F6 key, when I press it makes my computer less bright until it reach 20/100 brightness, if I go lower I can then brighten my computer using F6 key to 20/100 again, I have to manually...
  4. Brightness Keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Keys not working: Sometimes when I open my computer the brightness keys stop working specifically, the brighten F6 key, when I press it makes my computer less bright until it reach 20/100 brightness, if I go lower I can then brighten my computer using F6 key to 20/100 again, I have to manually...
  5. Brightness Keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Brightness key not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Brightness key not working: So my laptop has done this for a while now and its starting to get annoying. The actual key works but its not changing the brightness so I have to change it manually. plz help me...
  7. Brightness keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness keys not working: Hi,. My brightness keys have stopped functioning after I updated my drivers. I have tried the usual hacks posted in previous discussion threads but nothing seems to be working. Can you please help? Thank you....
  8. Brightness Keys Not Working

Brightness Keys Not Working: My Hp laptop's brightness keys aren't working, when I click them, it will go down by 1 and go up by 1 but it wont go down more than this. It doesn't even go to 100% brightness when I increase the brightness. I have reinstalled all the display drivers but it's not working....
  9. Laptop Brightness Controls Not Working After Windows 10 Update

Laptop Brightness Controls Not Working After Windows 10 Update: Hello, Recently my Acer Aspire E 15 laptop did a windows update automatically after I had put it off too long. Afterwards, I found I could no longer control the brightness/dimness of the display with the keys. Normally, it works by holding down Fn and then I am able to use...
  10. My screen brightness is not working after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen brightness is not working after windows 10 upgrade: Hi I have an Asus intel core 720QM with 4gb DDR3 ram and Radeon HD 5730m graphics card. The device originally came with windows 7 but I had upgraded it to windows 10 recently. After the upgrade I had update the drivers and everything just worked fine but my screen brightness....