Windows 10: Laptop Bsod while plugged into charger windows 10

Discus and support Laptop Bsod while plugged into charger windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Issue: whenever the laptop is either booted up while connected to the charger, or connected to the charger after booting up, it will bsod anywhere from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Intelligent-1, May 14, 2020.

1. Laptop Bsod while plugged into charger windows 10

Issue: whenever the laptop is either booted up while connected to the charger, or connected to the charger after booting up, it will bsod anywhere from 0 to 30 seconds after the requirements are met.

System Specs:

Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    Model: TUF Gaming FX505GT_TUF505GT
    BIOS: FX505GT.303 type: UEFI
    Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 12 CPUs, ~2.6GHz
    Memory: 32768MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 32618MB RAM
    Card name: IntelR UHD Graphics 630

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Minidump file located on onedrive, here:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgYSNYbBVwtdnRY1n12dDXEVx-8I?e=dn316I

BlueScreenView says it's caused by the driver ntoskrnl.exe at address ntoskrnl.exe+1c1510
    A quick google search told me this is most likely an improperly set up graphics driver or a bad ram stick.
    I had upgraded my Graphics driver Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 and that would explain the crashes to start with.
    Needing new ram anyways 8GB, I also upgraded to 32GB 2*16GB Sticks.

I've already reinstalled my graphics driver numerous times, and it's starting to annoy me that I can't resolve the issue.

Other sources have told me that this could also be from corrupted windows files, which I don't really get since the pc is only a few months old now.

I've run dism and sfc in the following order and found no integrity violations.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
    sfc /scannow

At this point I'm just drawing blanks, I could really use some help from someone more knowledgeable than myself.

:)

Intelligent-1, May 14, 2020

2. BSOD after plugging charger

Hello!

My newly bought laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 15-IKB freezes and shows BSOD with "Critical Process Died" message 3-4 minutes after I plug in charger. I have done my research to fix the issue and tried probably everything.

- Updated drivers

- Uninstall AC adapter driver and reinstalled

- Updated display drivers

and so on...

The problem still occurs. I received this laptop about 10 days ago and still struggling with the issue. Please note:

- Charges when plugged in

- I can see full battery after charging it when the laptop is turned off

- The laptop works fine on battery

Please help...

I cannot even downgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro (I bought license key for that) because I have to go through this process while the laptop is plugged in and it freezes and takes to BSOD.

ZiyaMagsud, May 14, 2020
  3. My computer will lag out when I plug it in. (Don't know if it's the right section)

Sounds like some software is optimizing when plugged in. This would draw from your CPU causing a frame rate drop. Some programs are designed to only optimize when the laptop is plugged in.

What security software suit are you running? Can you give a list of non-windows processes when plugged in? Give it about 10 minutes plugged in before gathering the list. This will allow any program optimizations to start and bog the CPU.

I don't think there is anything wrong with his Laptop. This smells of a software issue.

TheMailMan78, May 14, 2020
  4. ozan0053 Win User

Laptop Bsod while plugged into charger windows 10

Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Hello.

I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep mode, however, i resolved this issue by turning computer on, removing the charger, and plugging it back in. That seemed to fix it. However, recently, this method stopped working. My computer runs completely fine when it is unplugged, however, when i plug it in, i get a "Low battery" warning (even though i HAD 72% battery), and the laptop immediately goes to sleep mode. Trying to turn it on is useless. It will only turn on if the charger isn't plugged.

Any advice?

PS: I have already changed all my power & sleep options. Everything is set to "Never".

ozan0053, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Bsod while plugged into charger windows 10

1. Laptop Bsod while plugged into charger windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laptop Bsod while

2. Windows laptop blue screens BSOD when it is plugged into the charger while using

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptop blue screens BSOD when it is plugged into the charger while using: I am using an HP laptop Model: 15s-fq2071TU running Windows 11 version 22H2 OS build: 22621.1992. Before a couple of days back, it started getting BSOD while using it when plugged into a charger when using. It is happening within an interval of 5 minutes. But when it is not...
  3. Windows laptop blue screens BSOD when it is plugged into the charger while using

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows laptop blue screens BSOD when it is plugged into the charger while using: I am using an HP laptop Model: 15s-fq2071TU running Windows 11 version 22H2 OS build: 22621.1992. Before a couple of days back, it started getting BSOD while using it when plugged into a charger when using. It is happening within an interval of 5 minutes. But when it is not...
  4. BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger: BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger. It says critical process died. I'm facing this issue since a long time. The dmp file can be downloaded here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/132H0vfgeG5pNeKrJZytLkdl448wFpv1E/view?usp=sharing . Also I am using the charger...
  5. BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger

BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger: BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger. It says critical process died. I'm facing this issue since a long time. The dmp file can be downloaded here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/132H0vfgeG5pNeKrJZytLkdl448wFpv1E/view?usp=sharing . Also I am using the charger...
  6. Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger: I have a HP NotebookSerial Number : CND5410BHCProduct Number : T0Z08PA#UUFThe problem is when i plug in my laptop my touchpad moves erratically, and sometimes my mouse right clicks itself.If anyone got solution please tell me how to fix that.I have searched a lot but can't...
  7. Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger

Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger: I have a HP NotebookSerial Number : CND5410BHCProduct Number : T0Z08PA#UUFThe problem is when i plug in my laptop my touchpad moves erratically, and sometimes my mouse right clicks itself.If anyone got solution please tell me how to fix that.I have searched a lot but can't...
  8. Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using?: Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-dangerous-for-my-laptop-to-be-always-plugged/7c627c83-37d2-4d65-8a09-f61fe6eb80a0
  10. BSOD error when laptop is plugged with charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error when laptop is plugged with charger: My laptop is working fine when I am not using my charger but gives BSOD error when I use the charger . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-when-laptop-is-plugged-with-charger/9e21a226-a551-469c-a743-45440f2ffc19