Windows 10: Laptop BSODed during class :(

Discus and support Laptop BSODed during class :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I coudln't grab a photo of the BSOD, but I found logs in the Event Viewer. Anybody know what caused this and what it means?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Laptop BSODed during class :(

/u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday, Mar 16, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 missing Multimedia Class Scheduler

My PC crashed and I had to reinstall my Windows 10 Home OS. After this fresh install, audio would no longer come out on my TV when I hook my laptop up via HDMI.

I looked around a few forums and found one here on the official site that suggested this step for the same problem:

=====
    c. Scroll down through the list and find the following services.
    Plug and Play

Multimedia Class Scheduler

Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

=====

The problem is, Multimedia Class Scheduler is not among the list of services.

The .sys file exists in my System32/drivers folder, at least.

Would downloading the mmcss.dll file solve my problem? All my audio and video drivers are updated, I'd been updating them repeatedly in the hopes that it would fix my problem.

LAPTOP: Asus X455LA

RegineCarandang, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Laptop BSODed during class :(

markweatherill, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Laptop BSODed during class :(

1. Laptop BSODed during class :( - Similar Threads - Laptop BSODed during

2. Constanly BSODing Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constanly BSODing Laptop: Hello. I have been unable to work for the past 4 days because my ASUS GA401IV keeps bluescreening. I've done a clean install of windows 11, used DDU to uninstall all the drivers and install ONLY drivers recommended by ASUS, turned off C-states, and a few other tweaks. Here is...
  3. Constanly BSODing Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constanly BSODing Laptop: Hello. I have been unable to work for the past 4 days because my ASUS GA401IV keeps bluescreening. I've done a clean install of windows 11, used DDU to uninstall all the drivers and install ONLY drivers recommended by ASUS, turned off C-states, and a few other tweaks. Here is...
  4. Continuous BSODing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous BSODing: Hello! I've been using my 2022 ROG Flow X16 GV601RW for a few months I bought it in october 2022 and now it's constantly having BSODs which seemingly come from nowhere. The stop code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and I searched it up online and checked solutions. I...
  5. Continuous BSODing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous BSODing: Hello! I've been using my 2022 ROG Flow X16 GV601RW for a few months I bought it in october 2022 and now it's constantly having BSODs which seemingly come from nowhere. The stop code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and I searched it up online and checked solutions. I...
  6. Bsoding Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsoding Laptop: My PC keeps bsdoing ive run driver ive tried everythingi can think of to fix it. These are some mini dumps i zipped. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C0Sut3n_dmSfF29IqtjpmaxUrI6_pQAK/view?usp=sharing...
  7. PC BSODING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC BSODING: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pmd6IlqKsEqj-XOO?e=iIFXkq These are the dmp files My pc has been crashing at least once a day but often crashes more than once, once it starts....
  8. PC BSODING

PC BSODING: Hi so I put in some new RAM and i plugged in and unplugged ram while the psu was still on but previous to that i had been turning it off. Now my PC blue screens often at least once a day. Here are the dumps and the event, the event ID is 41 and here are the dmp files...
  9. My computer crashes during Zoom classes

My computer crashes during Zoom classes: Nearly every time I have a Zoom class, when someone shares their screen or I have the camera on, my computer glitches/crashes and comes up with a black screen. Sometimes it glitches between the black screen and the zoom, but mostly just a black screen appears and the cursor...
  10. Windows BSODing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows BSODing: I don’t know if this is the right subreddit for this, but there isn’t an r/windows support so oh well. Over the past 3 days my computer has BSODed 3 times. Here is what I know: 1st: The error code all 3 times was “ERROR: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA” or something along those...