Windows 10: Laptop BSODs during shutdown

Discus and support Laptop BSODs during shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, For a few weeks my laptop has crashed every time I've shut it down, but it doesn't display a specific error message or point to a programme. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by link357, Jun 14, 2021.

1. link357 Win User

Laptop BSODs during shutdown

Hi, For a few weeks my laptop has crashed every time I've shut it down, but it doesn't display a specific error message or point to a programme. I've also noticed that it's significantly slower on startup. Is there anything I can do about it? Link to the log zip file: Dropbox - MI-PC-(2021-06-14_22-03-42).zip - Simplify your life Thanks in advance

:)

link357, Jun 14, 2021

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 14, 2021
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jun 14, 2021
  4. bam12b Win User

bam12b, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop BSODs during shutdown - Similar Threads - Laptop BSODs during

2. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown during Sleep Mode: My pc started to behave erratically when putting into sleep mode and then once opened it was shutdown. I have under no circumstances no idea why is it doing that when putting in sleep, not shut down especially when away for a couple of hours like 5 hours for example. One day...
  3. PC Shutdown during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shutdown during reset: When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Then I downloaded the Media Creation tool....
  4. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached: Hi there, My computer is Dell Precision 5550 connected to TB16 dock station.Windows 10 version is 21H1, compilation 19043.1023.I regulary update my Windows system and drivers. Recently noticed, that every few system close, Windows throws BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION....
  5. Shutdown during reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutdown during reset: hello i am a proud owner of a lenovo thinkpad t440 . Recently i put it to a reset and it shut down automatically i have installed windows again now it works fine i just wanted to know what is the cause of this problem and how to fix it PLS RESPOND...
  6. BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown: Greetings, we prepared a brand new Dell Precision 7540 Specification here: We added a 16GB crucial certified DDR, that is recognised by Win. We use a compatible usb-c docking station to have 2 more monitors connected, usb keyboard, mouse and the ethernet. The docking is...
  7. Error during shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error during shutdown: When I tried to shut down, nvpbc plugin shutdown message appeared. My PC use the new windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-shutdown/8c88ca25-79ef-41ca-9647-3ca61fa4190d
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a especially during shutdown

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a especially during shutdown: Hi. I need your help. Last time I have very often blue screen Windows 10 errors. Details in the attachment. I did long hardware test. It passed all test. Could you look at my log files and suggest me what is a problem in my operating system? Thank you in advance. Peter. 124433
  9. BSOD or freezing during Shutdown/Restart, no USB, No Update

BSOD or freezing during Shutdown/Restart, no USB, No Update: I recently built a new PC, initially everything was OK but now I get a number of problem sysmptoms (please see SYMPTOMS below). It's slightly more complicated than that because the PC switches between Good Mode and Bad Mode. In Bad Mode I get all the SYMPTOMS but in Good...
  10. Laptop shutdown during WIn 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutdown during WIn 10 installation: Hi,, I've got a small problem. I've tried to install Win 10 twice, always with the same results. I download OS with Media Creation Tool, everything goes smoothly and it starts the installation. During the 2nd step (drivers installation) one of the fans starts going crazy...