Windows 10: Laptop bug?

Discus and support Laptop bug? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop keeps saying an attempt was made to refrence a token that does not exist my start button isn't working my background went to black and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnonymousMX, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Laptop bug?

My laptop keeps saying an attempt was made to refrence a token that does not exist my start button isn't working my background went to black and when opening apps it says class not registered how do I fix it

:)

AnonymousMX, Apr 6, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Laptop bug?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Laptop bug?

1. Laptop bug? - Similar Threads - Laptop bug

2. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  3. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  4. Laptop having bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop having bugs: My laptop seems to be having some sort of problem, even such that whenever I restart my pc, there is no loading dots, it would just say "Restarting" or "Getting Windows Ready", and yes I just did update my laptop with "cumulative update for windows 10 version 22h2 for...
  5. Laptop having bugs

Laptop having bugs: My laptop seems to be having some sort of problem, even such that whenever I restart my pc, there is no loading dots, it would just say "Restarting" or "Getting Windows Ready", and yes I just did update my laptop with "cumulative update for windows 10 version 22h2 for...
  6. Laptop having bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop bugging alot after it ran out of power mid-update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop bugging alot after it ran out of power mid-update.: My windows 10 running laptop was installing some security updates which had already strangely taken 30 minutes to get to 10% installing. Not sure when, but the laptop turned off at some point, which I thought was it finishing the install but was rather it running out of...
  8. Laptop bugging alot after it ran out of power mid-update.

Laptop bugging alot after it ran out of power mid-update.: My windows 10 running laptop was installing some security updates which had already strangely taken 30 minutes to get to 10% installing. Not sure when, but the laptop turned off at some point, which I thought was it finishing the install but was rather it running out of...
  9. Laptop bugging alot after it ran out of power mid-update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. The keyboard on my gaming laptop is bugged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard on my gaming laptop is bugged.: The keyboard on my gaming laptop is bugged. Some keys dont press on its own, but it works if you press another key simultaneously. You must press another key before it works. Also, the keys that wont work light up the CapsloCk light indiCator....