Windows 10: Laptop buying guide help

Discus and support Laptop buying guide help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 4gb ram and 7th gen or 8th gen core i3 is suitable for me to use CAD , STAD civil engineering softwares etc.. for civil engineering student...if not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yeshwanthnaik, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Laptop buying guide help

4gb ram and 7th gen or 8th gen core i3 is suitable for me to use CAD , STAD civil engineering softwares etc.. for civil engineering student...if not please guide me in limited budget under 35000INR

:)

yeshwanthnaik, Dec 25, 2020
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Dec 25, 2020
  3. I need a step buy step guide to flashing a x800pro please.

I need some help here guy's, I'm sure a step buy step guid will help alot of people like me out.

2003CRF450GUY, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Laptop buying guide help

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Laptop buying guide help

1. Laptop buying guide help - Similar Threads - Laptop buying guide

2. Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide: Good Evening I am reaching out because I don't know where to go or what to do at this point. I download and installed the Lab Guide 22H2, as I am working through I am unable to access my account information for the billing to ensure everything is correct. When I try to log in...
  3. Buying a new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Buying a new laptop: I know Ten Forums is for software & hardware help, but I am hoping I can get some advice on buying a new laptop. Which would be the better buy between the Lenovo IdeaPad S340 & the Lenovo IdeaPad 3? I've read about both & each have their own pros & cons, but a lot of the...
  4. Laptop Buying Guide: 5 Essential Tips

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop Buying Guide: 5 Essential Tips: Workstations are conservative enough to convey with you, yet adaptable enough to run requesting applications. It's the best apparatus for accomplishing genuine work or play whether you're at home, out and about or in a school study hall. Consequently, we've gathered...
  5. Self Help PC Troubleshooting Guides

in Windows 10 Support
    Self Help PC Troubleshooting Guides: Hello, I'm brand new to your website. This is my first post here. I'm looking for some self help guides / tutorials for PC troubleshooting - new Custom Desktop Builds. 1) Such as, dead Desktop Computer, no fans, no lights, no nothing....dead! 2) Blank Monitor, but fans...
  6. Laptop buying advice

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop buying advice: I am considering these two laptops for my younger brother who is planning to launch his own youtube channel and want to edit videos. We have a budget constraint of 36000 INR. Which one would be better from the following models? One laptop has a better CPU while the other one...
  7. Help! Need guide to reset some appearances...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Need guide to reset some appearances...: [img] Why is the taskbar black??? I remember this to be white... Please help guys... 35509
  8. advice on buying a laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    advice on buying a laptop: Hello looking for a laptop, netbook etc....for my wife, for general browsing and basic office work....needs to be 32bit to run money matters..... only other criteria is it must be light as possible....not a glossy screen.....would like something reliable also not...
  9. Need help assigning my own GUID in bcdboot or capturing the GUID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help assigning my own GUID in bcdboot or capturing the GUID: I know you can do something like bcdboot.exe /m {aaaaaaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeeeeeeeeeee} to force your own but for some reason when I try that, it still assigns it's own anyway. I know there are ways to assign OS loader GUID outputs from bcdedit to a variable in batch but I am...
  10. buying a new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    buying a new laptop: Hi Guys My son needs a new laptop as his HP with Vista has packed up, and as you know, the vast choice on offer can be bewildering. If I describe his minimum needs, maybe you can advise. cd-rom drive 1 or 2 usb ports long battery life cheapest price as he is...