Windows 10: Laptop buzzing noise when Intel Ultra Boost off

Discus and support Laptop buzzing noise when Intel Ultra Boost off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm not really worried about this one, but am really curious on why this happends? I added a regedit setting to my laptop where i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fierydesign, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Laptop buzzing noise when Intel Ultra Boost off

Hi guys,

I'm not really worried about this one, but am really curious on why this happends?

I added a regedit setting to my laptop where i can easily change ultra boost off trough power mode settings. When i do this, i notice a not too loud high pitch buzzing comes from my laptop when opening really bright screens or moving my mouse. When power mode is on, it does not happen?

Is this bad for my laptop at all or not?

Thank you!

:)

fierydesign, Oct 23, 2018

2. laptop freezes and makes buzzing noises

hey since windows was updated to windows 10 I've been having an issue every time I'm watching videos and i move my laptop to a different place, my laptop lost the wifi signal and then freezes and makes buzzing noises, so i have to restar the pc.

Please help!

AndrewLopezPLS, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

Hi Jami,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer recently?
    • Does it happen after installing an update?

You may run System File Checker and DISM Tool to check if there are corrupted system files that are causing the issue. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type each command and hit enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

You may also perform a clean boot to isolate which programs or applications might be causing the freezing and buzzing noise on your computer. To do this, kindly refer to this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Laptop buzzing noise when Intel Ultra Boost off

Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

My laptop screen keeps freezing and making a buzzing noise even whrn I'm just playing music and not watching any videos. Its only been happening for the past few days and it happens randomly.

I have tried uninstalling amd reinstalling the audio driver but it still happens.

Laptop: Lenovo Z40-70

Jami1307lah, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Laptop buzzing noise when Intel Ultra Boost off

1. Laptop buzzing noise when Intel Ultra Boost off - Similar Threads - Laptop buzzing noise

2. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  3. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  4. Noise in the Headphones When Microphone Is Boosted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noise in the Headphones When Microphone Is Boosted: When I use the enhancements feature to boost the volume of the microphone, I hear noise in the headphones, even though the option “Listen to this device” is not enabled.Noise is generated in the headphones even when the microphone is not connected to the computer.I experience...
  5. Noise in the Headphones When Microphone Is Boosted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noise in the Headphones When Microphone Is Boosted: When I use the enhancements feature to boost the volume of the microphone, I hear noise in the headphones, even though the option “Listen to this device” is not enabled.Noise is generated in the headphones even when the microphone is not connected to the computer.I experience...
  6. Laptop make buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop make buzzing noise: everytime i use my laptop for like 4-5 hours its starts making buzzing noise i was wondering is that normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-make-buzzing-noise/7b7c395f-4afa-462a-922f-2b8edcc0febf
  7. Crash with buzz noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash with buzz noise: Hi Microsoft, Could you help with my issue, my PC keep crashing with very loud buzz when I play video or games. Please find below the minidump and MSinfo for your reference. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBGB8boYXyRaBwWi9cQNl0r1gU?e=8oIcIj Thank you so much for the support....
  8. Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  9. BSOD with a buzzing noise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with a buzzing noise.: Hi there This is my first time posting on a site like this so sorry if I don't do this right. I have just had a BSOD and need some help with what caused the error, attached is a copy of the mini dump file and MSInfo file. If any other info is required ;et me know. Any...
  10. The Cursed Buzzing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    The Cursed Buzzing Noise: I have just recently have done the new windows update to OS 16299.125 and now once again when streaming audio/video no matter what browser every so often close to 1-5 minutes there is a short buzz sound and continues playing. it is extremely annoying! The same issue happened...