Windows 10: Laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 is now asking to activate

Discus and support Laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 is now asking to activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought my laptop online which had pre-installed genuine windows 10. It worked well for a few months but after that, it started showing "please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sandeep Singh_973, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 is now asking to activate

I bought my laptop online which had pre-installed genuine windows 10. It worked well for a few months but after that, it started showing "please activate your windows". I realize that I have a digital license and it should be activated automatically but it's not detecting no matter what I do. After troubleshooting in the activation it shows as below:

Laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 is now asking to activate 336ba1b0-290b-4cd6-9284-f34b5a2d6496?upload=true.jpg

After clicking on "upgrade your edition of windows", the laptop restarts and a notification pops up that the update could not be installed please contact Microsoft.
    Please Help.

:)

Sandeep Singh_973, Jul 18, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Formatting a Laptop that came pre installed with Windows 7

I just recently found my old laptop that I want to wipe clean and re install Windows 7. I have the product key that was on the bottom of the laptop and need to know the next steps. Windows 7 was pre installed. I did not purchase it.

ReneJacinto, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Rsh97 Win User

Laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 is now asking to activate

I occasionally get an activate windows blue screen which has an option to go to settings and the activation screen in the settings menu is blank. My laptop came with windows 10 pre installed.

I occasionally get an activate windows blue screen which has an option to go to settings and the activation screen in the settings menu is blank. My laptop came with windows 10 pre installed.

Rsh97, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 is now asking to activate

1. Laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 is now asking to activate - Similar Threads - Laptop came pre

2. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  3. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  4. Resetting Windows 11 without losing license that came pre-installed by the laptop's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Windows 11 without losing license that came pre-installed by the laptop's...: I bought a brand new laptop and it came with pre-installed Windows 11. Recently i've been running into some problems, probably some sort of malware or something and i want to "Reset My PC" by "Removing everything". I just want to make sure if i will lose my Free Windows 11...
  5. Resetting Windows 11 without losing license that came pre-installed by the laptop's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting Windows 11 without losing license that came pre-installed by the laptop's...: I bought a brand new laptop and it came with pre-installed Windows 11. Recently i've been running into some problems, probably some sort of malware or something and i want to "Reset My PC" by "Removing everything". I just want to make sure if i will lose my Free Windows 11...
  6. Activating pre-installed Windows 10 on Surface Laptop Go

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating pre-installed Windows 10 on Surface Laptop Go: Hi guys, Good day! I'm quite new here, so please bear with me. Recently, my mom gifted me a Surface Laptop Go8gb/128gb. She tried using it for a few months yet she figured it was too complicated for her usage. She used her own e-mail address for her microsoft account....
  7. pre installed windows 10 activation

pre installed windows 10 activation: I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that...
  8. How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc

How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc: Good day, I have been trying to activate windows 10 after getting a water mark that says activate windows, however, when i try i keep getting an error, I have read ohow to go about activating windows but none of what I have read has worked for me. I keep getting the same...
  9. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  10. Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated

Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated: lately , i'm having a problem with my windows license , even though my windows was pre-install to my laptop asus x541u but it says that the license will expire soon , i've tried a solution of typing slmgr -rearm in cmd , the message is not showing anymore but when i go to...