Windows 10: Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found...

Discus and support Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using an Acer Aspire A514-53 laptop, with Windows 10 OS.I think my laptop internal camera is being overwritten by the app for android camera. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Gil Augusto, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found...

I am using an Acer Aspire A514-53 laptop, with Windows 10 OS.I think my laptop internal camera is being overwritten by the app for android camera. I have installed an android camera app which allows user to use android camera, installed for zoom presentation purposes. I have previously installed DroidCam, an app which I promptly uninstalled due to certain issues on its use. I then noticed that my laptop internal camera is having issues turning on during zoom and google meet. During the process to troubleshoot the problem, I had deleted the system driver for HD user facing camera, which I later

:)

John Gil Augusto, Jul 21, 2022

2. Loss of Rear Camera in Win10 Camera App

Morning All, NEXTBOOK NXW10QC32G, ATTOM 1.33 QUAD, 2GIG
    Been fighting this issue for a while now. In win8.1 the Win camera app can switch between front and rear looking cameras. In upgrade to win10 anniv just the front facing camera is available with no option to change. Is this a fault in win10 seen in other laptops Win8 app to a win10 laptop?
    Thanks
    Jack KG6INX

forjack842, Jul 21, 2022
  3. spunk Win User
    Dell camera driver

• To open up your webcam or camera, select the Start Windows logo Start button button, and then select Camera in the list of apps.
    • If you want to use the camera within other apps, select the Start Windows logo Start button button, select Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Privacy > Camera, and then turn on Let apps use my camera. 
    • From there, turn on each of the listed apps where you want to use the camera. Test your camera here
    Webcam Test

spunk, Jul 21, 2022
  4. bbbhh Win User

Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found...

Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera

Hi all,

the Camera App on my Windows 10 somehow starts directly with the front-facing camera. I'm using a surface pro 4. I remember, it used to start with the main camera as default. Is there anyway to configure it to start with the main camera. I couldn't figure it out from the setting. (I'm not the selfie type, so this annoys me quite a bit).

Bests,

bbbhh, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found...

1. Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found... - Similar Threads - Laptop Camera app

2. Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found...: I am using an Acer Aspire A514-53 laptop, with Windows 10 OS.I think my laptop internal camera is being overwritten by the app for android camera. I have installed an android camera app which allows user to use android camera, installed for zoom presentation purposes. I have...
  3. Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Camera app shows "Please turn on Iriun Camera". HD User facing camera is not found...: I am using an Acer Aspire A514-53 laptop, with Windows 10 OS.I think my laptop internal camera is being overwritten by the app for android camera. I have installed an android camera app which allows user to use android camera, installed for zoom presentation purposes. I have...
  4. Camera randomly turning into PC Camera from HD User Facing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera randomly turning into PC Camera from HD User Facing: A couple days ago I upgraded to windows 11 and I have had this issue where randomly in a video call my camera glitches out and turns off and it turns into "PC Camera" and then it doesnt turn back, I have tried everything on the internet, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for 3...
  5. Camera randomly turning into PC Camera from HD User Facing

Camera randomly turning into PC Camera from HD User Facing: A couple days ago I upgraded to windows 11 and I have had this issue where randomly in a video call my camera glitches out and turns off and it turns into "PC Camera" and then it doesnt turn back, I have tried everything on the internet, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for 3...
  6. Problem with camera, "Camera not found."

Problem with camera, "Camera not found.": Apparently, whenever I try to open my camera it shows an error and said that "Camera not found". Now, it doesn't show the error message, instead my camera flash keeps blinking on and off the flash indicates whether my camera is on or not. I've tried checking the privacy...
  7. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  8. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

in Windows 10 Support
    Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  9. Camera not found on laptop

Camera not found on laptop: My camera on my laptop is not being able to be found. I am trying to use it for video chatting for distance conferencing and it is not able to be accessed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-laptop/9a38069b-338f-41d2-b009-eaf327e5a53d
  10. Camera not found

Camera not found: I accidentally clicked on "Block" when a pop-up showed up on Skype saying something about the camera being used by an unknown program so I should block it for security reasons. Now, I get this message (check the image) whenever I open the camera app. I've already tried all...