Windows 10: Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other...

Discus and support Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using Samsung's NP300E5A laptop and I recently happened to clean format my device. The bluetooth had been working fine before the format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aashikmajhi, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other...

I have been using Samsung's NP300E5A laptop and I recently happened to clean format my device. The bluetooth had been working fine before the format but it has brought up some issues after the format. I tried every possible solutions but failed to solve the problem. The laptop has the latest Windows 10 OS now. The device neither discover other bluetooth enabled devices nor can be discovered in other platforms with bluetooth. I have been making research about every possible solutions but failed to make it work. Please help me fix this issue.

:)

aashikmajhi, Mar 27, 2020

2. Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other Bluetooth enabled devices even though it is authorized and set to be discover-able..

I have been using Samsung's NP300E5A laptop and I recently happened to clean format my device. The bluetooth had been working fine before the format but it has brought up some issues after the format. I tried every possible solutions but failed to solve
    the problem. The laptop has the latest Windows 10 OS now. The device neither discover other bluetooth enabled devices nor can be discovered in other platforms with bluetooth. I have been making research about every possible solutions but failed to make it
    work. Please help me fix this issue.

aashikmajhi, May 25, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headset Not discovered

I got a Sony SBH-60, Initially it got connected with the laptop using Bluetooth, but later days it wasnt getting connected with laptop hence i removed the device and try to pair again i couldnt discover the device at all.

My laptop runs on Windows 10 and bluetooth chip is from intel.

So tried possible remedies already like
    1) Updating drivers
    2) Uninstalling/ installing drivers
    3) Changing Bluetooth support service (automatic)

Everything was done still the headphone was not discovered.

I tried to run Troubleshoot in Hardware and devices

I got this image

Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other... [​IMG]

I tried to restart the system but still this troubleshooting was shown.

Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

aravintharajan, May 25, 2020
  4. Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other...

My bluetooth compatible laptop wont discover any Bluetooth Devices

My laptop ever since I got it hasn't been able to discover any Bluetooth Devices even though I know it has Bluetooth itself because my Android Phone was able to discover it and get its permission to be paired. I have tried methods such as buying a Bluetooth
    USB Dongle to use different drivers, making Bluetooth Support Services automatic in the Services window and even disabling and reenabling Bluetooth in Device Manager. So the real issue I keep getting is that it isn't discovering any other Bluetooth devices
    but it can be discovered by other devices.

Finley Kelk, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other...

1. Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other... - Similar Threads - Laptop neither discover

2. Bluetooth is not discovering any available devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is not discovering any available devices: Hi, I tried to connect my wireless headset, but my Bluetooth was unable to recognize it. Hence I tried multiple other Bluetooth devices for testing ,seems that it doesn't recognize it. I tried reinstalling the drivers and even updated the driver from official website. No use...
  3. Bluetooth is not discovering any available devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not discovering any available devices: Hi, I tried to connect my wireless headset, but my Bluetooth was unable to recognize it. Hence I tried multiple other Bluetooth devices for testing ,seems that it doesn't recognize it. I tried reinstalling the drivers and even updated the driver from official website. No use...
  4. Can not discover any bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not discover any bluetooth devices: Hi, I can not discover any bluetooth devices nor find my device on any other devices since updating windows10. All settings are correct and I have tried everything that I founnd on microsoft website. My model is Lenovo g500s 20245 with bluetooth version 4.0. I am currently...
  5. Can not discover any bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not discover any bluetooth devices: Hi, I can not discover any bluetooth devices nor find my device on any other devices since updating windows10. All settings are correct and I have tried everything that I founnd on microsoft website. My model is Lenovo g500s 20245 with bluetooth version 4.0. I am currently...
  6. Can not discover any bluetooth devices

7. Cant discover new bluetooth devices

Cant discover new bluetooth devices: Recently i found out that i cant connect to new devices on my laptop other then the ones its already paired with before when it worked. when i try to add a device it says couldnt connect and the troubleshooter says check radio status not fixed. I cant find anything online...
  8. Bluetooth not discovering

Bluetooth not discovering: When I attempt to pair a new headset, it is never detected. This problem is new. I have successfully paired other headsets to my computer in the past, and I have successfully paired this headset to other devices. So far, I have done the following: Checked the...
  9. Bluetooth is not discovering any device Problem

Bluetooth is not discovering any device Problem: Hi, Recently I Installed a new fresh Windows 10 on my Laptop, Tried to Connect to any Bluetooth device but it is not working Solutions I have Found and Tried and NOT WORKING : Is My laptop have a Bluetooth chip ? Yes! , it was working before my fresh install of windows 10...
  10. Bluetooth working, but not discovering any devices

Bluetooth working, but not discovering any devices: So I know there were a lot of issues with people upgrading to windows 10, and their Bluetooth settings disappear, but I have a slightly different problem. According to my computer, Bluetooth is enabled, working, and all of the Bluetooth drivers are up to date. However,...