Windows 10: Laptop cannot connect after adobe flash security update

Discus and support Laptop cannot connect after adobe flash security update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Adobe Flash security got updated at night and in the morning I wasn’t able to get on the internet. At the same time my TV and smartphone were connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonySpresser, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Laptop cannot connect after adobe flash security update

Adobe Flash security got updated at night and in the morning I wasn’t able to get on the internet. At the same time my TV and smartphone were connected to the internet. I deleted this update and the issue was resolved. I have a query, if this update is really important , can I reinstall it?

:)

AnthonySpresser, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

after the update for security of adobe flash nov 20,2018 laptop wont connect

Hi Lefty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?

As of now, no such issue has been reported about this particular update.

For more information on this update and its importance, please refer to the link:
    Security update for Adobe Flash Player: November 20, 2018

I suggest to reinstall this update and let us know if there are any network connectivity issues along with all details, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

The update is available through Windows update, but the standalone file for this update can be downloaded from
    Microsoft update catalog.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 manages security updates for Adobe Flash player?

Hi,

Does Windows 10 now manages all the security updates for Adobe Flash player?
    I noticed that on the updates history list it shows Adobe Flash player updates.

Is this true?

Thanks

win10freak, Dec 7, 2018
  4. lefty_jay Win User

Laptop cannot connect after adobe flash security update

after the update for security of adobe flash nov 20,2018 laptop wont connect

during the night, my laptop updated the security update for adobe flash Nov 20, 2018 . In the morning, when i tried to get on the net, it was disconnected. my tv was connected and my other laptop connected just fine. after deleting the update, my laptop
    now connects fine. was there an issue with this update that it wont let me connect my laptop? if it is an important update, could you tell me how to resolve the connection issue if i decide to re-install this update?

lefty_jay, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Laptop cannot connect after adobe flash security update

1. Laptop cannot connect after adobe flash security update - Similar Threads - Laptop cannot connect

2. Adobe Flash Update?

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Update?: Keep getting a notification that Adobe Flash needs Update in new Edge, Build 19041.....this locks screen....use Ctrl+Alt+Del to close Edge. Have checked for infection with Defender, Mbam, Adwcleaner, and Hitman Pro.....all confirm clean..... Do not have active Adobe...
  3. Adobe Flash Player Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  4. Is The Adobe Flash Security Update defective?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is The Adobe Flash Security Update defective?: My browser slows down significantly and drawings or maps do not render on many websites. Gmail is slow and messages don't render immediately upon clicking on a message. I discovered that the culprit is an Adobe Flash Security update KB4516115. Is anyone else experiencing...
  5. KB4489907 Security update for Adobe Flash Player - March 12

in Windows 10 News
    KB4489907 Security update for Adobe Flash Player - March 12: Security Update for Adobe Flash Player: March 12, 2019 Applies to: Windows Server 2019 all versions, Windows 10 version 1809, Windows Server version 1803, Windows 10 version 1803, Windows Server 2016 Version 1709, Windows 10 version 1709, Windows RT, Windows 10 version 1703,...
  6. after the update for security of adobe flash nov 20,2018 laptop wont connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after the update for security of adobe flash nov 20,2018 laptop wont connect: during the night, my laptop updated the security update for adobe flash Nov 20, 2018 . In the morning, when i tried to get on the net, it was disconnected. my tv was connected and my other laptop connected just fine. after deleting the update, my laptop now connects fine. was...
  7. Adobe flash updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash updates: So updates to flash were released yesterday - quite a while ago yet Windows 10 still hasn't mirrored these when checking for updates. I find Adobe incredibly annoying with its constant need to update but surely if MS is going to integrate the updates as part of its OS it...
  8. WARNING! Adobe Flash Security Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WARNING! Adobe Flash Security Issue: After latest Flash update (27.0.0.130), deleting Firefox cookies affects/resets Flash Global Settings (Control Panel->Flash Player 32bit), without warning. That means, if you had those settings to "Block...", after cookies deletion, you're going to see its default settings...
  9. Microsoft security advisory: Update for vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft security advisory: Update for vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash: Microsoft security advisory: Update for vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge: December 8, 2015 Microsoft has released a security advisory for IT professionals about vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in the following web...
  10. Adobe updates Flash Player to resolve 79 security flaws

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe updates Flash Player to resolve 79 security flaws: Adobe updates Flash Player to resolve 79 security flaws Adobe has pushed out an updated version of Flash Player that resolves a total of 79 security flaws in its last security update of the year. The release addresses critical vulnerabilities that could...