Windows 10: Laptop Cannot Connect to HP Printer

Discus and support Laptop Cannot Connect to HP Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Keep getting error message 0x000007d1. This message occurs with any attempt to print regardless of document source word, email, etc.. Any solutions..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MFL_679, Sep 30, 2020.

1. MFL_679 Win User

Laptop Cannot Connect to HP Printer

Keep getting error message 0x000007d1. This message occurs with any attempt to print regardless of document source word, email, etc..

Any solutions..

I have tried deleting all printer files from laptop and reloading from HP Website.

:)

MFL_679, Sep 30, 2020

2. 1 yr. old HP wireless laptop can't connect to older HP wireless Printer

Different answers each time I called HP Yes/No Can be connected/No it can't. Last call suggested kill printer add back. It's not on the HP list and can't pick up blue blinking wireless signal . Older HP Inkjet 6350 year old HP laptop both wireless wizard
    asks for WPA

NO DISC, NO cables

Bryan55555, Sep 30, 2020
  3. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Laptop Cannot Connect to HP Printer

My HP laptop windows 10 cannot connect to the printer

I did everything suggested by HP (printer is also HP). I can print from my other devices. IT IS ONLY MY LAPTOP THAT HAS THE PROBLEM. I can scan and do everything else. But when I want to print, the first step is connecting to the printer. That fails.

Note that otherwise my laptop HP doctor and all else see my printer. All works until the time comes to print a test page from the laptop. That fails. Note that a test report, which is internal to the printer, works fine.

It seems that my laptop fails to send files to the printer.

It failed in the middle of printing PDF files. Printed one file. Could not print the second and here we are.

I uninstalled drivers, reinstalled, you name it, I did it. Something happened to something in the OS. But what?

Any help is appreciated

Pasko Varnica

paskovarnica, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Cannot Connect to HP Printer

1. Laptop Cannot Connect to HP Printer - Similar Threads - Laptop Cannot Connect

2. the printer cannot connect to the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the printer cannot connect to the laptop: Hello, I have a problem with my printer, when I scan the problem, the scanner says "Printer Canon G2010 series cannot be contacted over the network" so he asked me to contact the network administrator...
  3. the printer cannot connect to the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the printer cannot connect to the laptop: Hello, I have a problem with my printer, when I scan the problem, the scanner says "Printer Canon G2010 series cannot be contacted over the network" so he asked me to contact the network administrator...
  4. HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".: Any advice to fix this? My HP Deskjet 3050A j611 IS connected and working fine.This message appears at all times on the printer...even while it is printing from the internet.Getting support/help from HP is not worth the bother of trying.Any suggestions to remove the message...
  5. HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".: Any advice to fix this? My HP Deskjet 3050A j611 IS connected and working fine.This message appears at all times on the printer...even while it is printing from the internet.Getting support/help from HP is not worth the bother of trying.Any suggestions to remove the message...
  6. HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. hp laptop connect to 3d printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp laptop connect to 3d printer: i just bought a hp laptop and i have an ender 3 pro 3d printer i can not get the laptop to connect to the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-connect-to-3d-printer/480fd8de-7545-4788-b367-1269f8902f63
  8. I need to connect HP printer to a new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to connect HP printer to a new laptop: how to connect HP printer to new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-connect-hp-printer-to-a-new-laptop/354c5398-0825-40ff-855e-2e400c17c202
  9. My HP laptop windows 10 cannot connect to the printer

My HP laptop windows 10 cannot connect to the printer: I did everything suggested by HP printer is also HP. I can print from my other devices. IT IS ONLY MY LAPTOP THAT HAS THE PROBLEM. I can scan and do everything else. But when I want to print, the first step is connecting to the printer. That fails. Note that otherwise my...
  10. my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp

my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp: my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-printer-doesnt-connect-to-my-laptop-hp/12e38143-676a-4dd8-87ed-61c37351296f