Windows 10: Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router

Discus and support Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Netgear Nighthawk wireless connection does not show up in wireless network list.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardYeats1, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router

Netgear Nighthawk wireless connection does not show up in wireless network list.

:)

RichardYeats1, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Waldoinsc Win User

Recommendation of wireless router

That's exactly what I have set up with my Netgear router, and I know the Linksys & the D-Link (802.11g) routers can also. So pick the system you like the best (price, reliability, etc.), and enjoy. As long as your laptop has a wireless network card, it should work (My Dell laptop has a 54 MBps Dell internal wireless card, and it works flawlessly with the Netgear router using Windows XP wireless networking connection)

Waldoinsc, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Netgear Router

Hi i am currently using my own wireless router ( Netgear DG834G v3 ) i seem to get a faster synce speed with this one than any of the routers from my Internet provider i was told once years ago that it was because of the chip that was in it, I even tried a Netgear N router but the speed was slower than my old one, does anyone know of a more modern router (that uses the same chip) as the wireless cover is not very good.

cookiemonster, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Darren Win User

Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router

Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router

1. Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router - Similar Threads - Laptop cannot find

2. Netgear Router login not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netgear Router login not working: Your Netgear administrator password is not working How To Fix Netgear Router Admin Password Not Working 1. Recheck the router login details First, make sure you are entering the correct default password for your Netgear Router login not working. The Netgear Router Password...
  3. Netgear router 6700v3 login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netgear router 6700v3 login: Netgear router 6700v3 log in keeps saying I do not have Javascript it is there by default.How do I solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netgear-router-6700v3-login/b5d23108-0750-4a64-9f75-92103811b53e
  4. Critical Netgear Bug Impacts Flagship Nighthawk Router

in Windows 10 News
    Critical Netgear Bug Impacts Flagship Nighthawk Router: Netgear is warning users of a critical remote code execution bug that could allow an unauthenticated attacker to take control of its Wireless AC Router Nighthawk (R7800) hardware running firmware versions prior to 1.0.2.68. The warnings, posted Tuesday, also include two...
  5. SMB 1.0 and my Netgear router (with NAS hardware)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMB 1.0 and my Netgear router (with NAS hardware): I have a Drobo 5N NAS where I keep backups. I couldn't get to it one day and found out that Windows 10 went to SMB v2.0 (if I check SMB v1.0 I can see and use the drive). I also found out that there are some security risks in using SMB v1.0. My router doesn't support SMB...
  6. Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS: Is there a way to make this work with Windows 10? Changing settings, perhaps? If not, please recommend a small router for an apartment. Barely 500 sq ft....
  7. Cannot find wireless connection

Cannot find wireless connection: Hello, I am using a laptop and recently it started to lose wireless connection for no reason and stopped working. This was happening for 2 weeks but now I can't find a connection from my router. It is not the routers fault since every other device in the house has a...
  8. Can't enable 5ghz on Netgear router

Can't enable 5ghz on Netgear router: I can't figure it out. Unless it's and either or option. Would I have to disable 2.4ghz to enable 5ghz? [img] [img] Nevermind, I got it. Under advanced setup I didn't have the signal enabled. 101493
  9. Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router

Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router: Am considering changing ISP from DSL to cable/broadband. Anyone have any experience with one of these or can offer a "better" alternative: https://www.netgear.com/home/product...x#tab-features Change may or may not happen. I still have some questions for the potential...
  10. Netgear R7000, R6400, and R8000 routers vulnerable

in Windows 10 News
    Netgear R7000, R6400, and R8000 routers vulnerable: NETGEAR is aware of the security issue #582384 that allows unauthenticated web pages to pass form input directly to the command-line interface. A remote attacker can potentially inject arbitrary commands which are then executed by the system. NETGEAR has tested the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media player not finding netgear nighthawk