Windows 10: Laptop cannot see "My Documents" on PC drive E:

Discus and support Laptop cannot see "My Documents" on PC drive E: in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Glad to see that you are sorted! Thanks for letting us know, and please mark the thread as solved. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnD, Mar 1, 2016.

1. philc43 Win User

Laptop cannot see "My Documents" on PC drive E:

Glad to see that you are sorted! Thanks for letting us know, and please mark the thread as solved.

philc43, Mar 1, 2016
  2. JohnD Win User

Now all is well, I had trouble with Win !0 WOL (wake on LAN) despite every NIC setting being exactly as it should be.

I can recommend AquilaWOL being installed on workgroup PC to give the others a nudge, if needed, to wake up!. Very easy to install - all you need is the PC name, its local IP Address, the Workgroup name and MAC address of of the NIC card.

JohnD, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Laptop cannot see "My Documents" on PC drive E:

1. Laptop cannot see "My Documents" on PC drive E: - Similar Threads - Laptop cannot Documents

2. My documents folder became my E:/ drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My documents folder became my E:/ drive: English is not my first languageI do not know how this issue even started, but My Documents folder now has now turned into my E:/ driveMy E:/ drive still exists, in fact, everything I do inside of each folder Whether it's "My Documents" or the actual drive affects both. I am...
  3. My documents folder became my E:/ drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My documents folder became my E:/ drive: English is not my first languageI do not know how this issue even started, but My Documents folder now has now turned into my E:/ driveMy E:/ drive still exists, in fact, everything I do inside of each folder Whether it's "My Documents" or the actual drive affects both. I am...
  4. My documents folder became my E:/ drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One drive my documents on my laptop not syncing to my laptops my documents.

One drive my documents on my laptop not syncing to my laptops my documents.: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows Home 10 operating system. I have set up one drive. I have copied the files to the one drive folder on my computer. I now have two My Document folders on my computer with the same files. c:\my documents and C:\one drive\My documents....
  6. One drive my documents on my laptop not syncing to my laptops my documents.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive my documents on my laptop not syncing to my laptops my documents.: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows Home 10 operating system. I have set up one drive. I have copied the files to the one drive folder on my computer. I now have two My Document folders on my computer with the same files. c:\my documents and C:\one drive\My documents....
  7. One drive my documents on my laptop not syncing to my laptops my documents.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop: hello, I cannot locate my D:drive and E:drive in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-my-d-drive-and-e-drive-in-my-laptop/ddb6f397-8e9d-4b9a-b874-670224ea836b
  9. cannot find "documents & settings" / "my documents" on old laptop hard drive

cannot find "documents & settings" / "my documents" on old laptop hard drive: My previous laptop stopped working, so I decided to get a new one and transfer data from old hard drive. I bought a compatible kepler usb lead for my WD hard drive. However, when opening file explorer, I cannot see any of my personal documents listed (documents & settings /...
  10. My PC cannot see C: drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC cannot see C: drive: Yesterday my PC screen started flickering and then the computer froze. I saw a black boot screen with a message that there is a disk error and I need to install OS. OK, I installed OS but drive C still shows an error and I can’t sign in my Windows account. I did all the...