Windows 10: Laptop can't connect Bluetooth Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard at the same time.

Discus and support Laptop can't connect Bluetooth Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard at the same time. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can connect my BT headphones when I'm not using my BT mouse and keyboard. I can connect my BT mouse and keyboard when I'm not using my BT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aardvark Clark, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Laptop can't connect Bluetooth Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard at the same time.

I can connect my BT headphones when I'm not using my BT mouse and keyboard.

I can connect my BT mouse and keyboard when I'm not using my BT headphones.

But I can't connect my BT headphones, mouse and keyboard at the same time.

Laptop: Dell Precision 5520

Headphones: Bose QC 35ii

Mouse: Microsoft Designer Mouse

Keyboard: Microsoft Designer Keyboard

:)

Aardvark Clark, Oct 11, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Oct 11, 2018
  4. devster75 Win User

Laptop can't connect Bluetooth Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard at the same time.

Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is on the right board....

I've got the Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones which I've paired with my Windows 10 laptop and it worked fine the first time. I found that the following day, after the laptop had been switched off and started again, when I switch the headphones on, it doesn't connect to the laptop. It shows up in the list of bluetooth devices as "paired" but it doesn't connect automatically. If I remove it and go through the whole pairing process again, I can then use it.

I would have expected it to connect to the laptop automatically when it is switched on. I've had no problems connecting it with my iPhone. I've checked online for drivers for these headphones but there's nothing available, not even on the official Taotronics website.

Am I missing something here? Is this a bug or is there some further configuration I need to carry out on Windows in order to have the headphones connect as soon as I switch them on? Any and all input greatly received.

Cheers,
    Dev

devster75, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Laptop can't connect Bluetooth Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard at the same time.

1. Laptop can't connect Bluetooth Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard at the same time. - Similar Threads - Laptop can't connect

2. Bluetooth mouse connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....
  3. Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything

Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything: I have an Asus K501U on Windows 10 and usually I can pair my Apple AirPods with my laptop and listen to music. However today after I connected it (with the bloop sound) I couldn't hear any of my music. I troubleshooted and it said that it couldn't find any problems. According...
  4. Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall

Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall: Hi everyone. On my Dell XPS 9570 with win 10 I'm having issues with a no-brand bluetooth mouse which normally works like charm, sometimes it gets disconnected and then is impossible to reconnect, reinstall, fix in any way. Issue occurred twice, in the same location (my gf...
  5. I want to connect two headphones at a same time.

I want to connect two headphones at a same time.: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. My PC build is one of the latest one so far... So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  6. Can't use a keyboard and touchpad at the same time

Can't use a keyboard and touchpad at the same time: Ever since I started using this computer the touchpad won't work at all when I use any of the keyboard buttons. I tried to find a fix for this but all of the fixes don't appear on my computer. I need help with this a soon as possible...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting Properly

Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting Properly: I have several quality Bluetooth headphones: - JBL 750NC - JBL E55BT Quincy Editon - Sony WF-100X All 3 of these exhibit the same behavior. When first connected the headphones connect as voice only. To get them to a point where they can be used for playback I have to...
  8. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected" Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds? Thanks...
  9. Using headphones and speakers at the same time.

Using headphones and speakers at the same time.: I recently bought a new headset and desktop. I just tried out the headset and found it to be amazing, but I was wondering how I could get sound to go through both the headset and speakers on my speakers system. The desktop is in Windows 10, and it's a Lenovo, and I can...
  10. Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard: Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B. Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse...