Windows 10: laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

Discus and support laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trà Xanh, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Trà Xanh Win User

laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese product or not but my phone can still connect to it normally while my laptop can't.i tried unistalling the driver, fall back to generic bluetooth driver and reinstall the newest version of bluetooth, but nothing seem to work, my laptop bluetooth can still connect to the neighbor tv but not the headset that sit next to it.one thing that i noticed is that my bluetooth does make a "connect sound" when i tried to pair with the laptop but it still wont c

:)

Trà Xanh, Apr 1, 2023
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 1, 2023
  4. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

1. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone - Similar Threads - laptop can't connect

2. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone: My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese product or not but my phone can still connect to it normally while my laptop can't.i tried unistalling the driver, fall back to...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e which runs windows 10. I got sony xm5 wireless headphones. My laptop can't natively use bluetooth so I'm using a bluetooth adapter. I can't connect my headphones to the laptop. When I click "add bluetooth devices" the laptop searches for devices...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e which runs windows 10. I got sony xm5 wireless headphones. My laptop can't natively use bluetooth so I'm using a bluetooth adapter. I can't connect my headphones to the laptop. When I click "add bluetooth devices" the laptop searches for devices...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones

Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones: I am not able to add my Bluetooth headphones to my hp laptopWindows 10. The device is visible in the "Add a device" option, but when clicked it shows couldn't connect....
  7. Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop

Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop: Hello, I am trying to connect my wireless headphones to my laptop, but in vain... In the add device screen the headphones name appears twice, once as an audio device, and once as a general device. Connecting to audio device does not work, error says "couldn't connect. try...
  8. Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones

Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones: I recently purchased some new headphones, SoundBot SB221, Bluetooh 4.0. I was able to successfully pair to my PC Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit and use them as desired. I then decided to upgrade my bluetooth adapter original was KINIVO Bluetooth 3.0 to a Bluetooth 4.0 to better...
  9. Can't connect to my Headphones on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to my Headphones on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] Can't connect, can't remove. I turned my headphones on and put it in discover-able mode, nothing. Tried to restart my computer multiple times, Unplugging and re-plugging in my headphones to no avail. I tried to reinstall Bluetooth and it didn't work. Any help?...
  10. Can't connect Bluetooth headphones to PC

Can't connect Bluetooth headphones to PC: I finally managed to pair my headphones with my PC but I can't get them to connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-bluetooth-headphones-to-pc/4d400931-d79d-4355-8eca-c8ecdb66018c