Windows 10: Laptop can't send job to my Hp printer after downgraded from Window 11

Discus and support Laptop can't send job to my Hp printer after downgraded from Window 11 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I'm printing documents, it will come out with this error.This problem only came out when I am going to print something, I still can use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WeijerLim, Jul 3, 2021.

1. WeijerLim Win User

Laptop can't send job to my Hp printer after downgraded from Window 11

When I'm printing documents, it will come out with this error.This problem only came out when I am going to print something, I still can use the scanner function on my printer controlled by my laptop.I think I had accidentally deleted some important folders and causes this problem.In addition, I just downgraded from Window 11Window Insider Program - Beta Version, this printing problem came out after I came back to Window 10.Hope someone can help. Thanks.

:)

WeijerLim, Jul 3, 2021

2. Computer won't send jobs to any printer

As of yesterday April 14th my HP Envy Running windows 10 will not send print jobs to printers or they are not being received.

Has failed to print wirelessly on a hp wifi networked printer, that same printer hard wired, and a brothers printer wired.

The computer can see the printer when it is hooked up, just wont print. Printer has no error message.

All worked fine up to this date.

Nathan5608, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Window 10 does not send printer jobs to printer

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What is the make and model of the system?
    • What is the make and model of the printer?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fixing printer problems

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

Method 2: Also I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by Santosh_Rai replied on December 9, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Why does my printer not work in windows 10?

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Tom-Con Win User

Windows print problem. Every Time! Printer prints job, but on PC it still says "Printing" and no additional job will print.

This happens EVERY time.

It happens on two different printers on two different networks (at home and at work)....so it is a WINDOWS problem, not a PRINTER problem.

Send a job to the printer.

It completes and prints JUST FINE. All is well.

THEN==>>

In the printer window for that printer, it continues to say "Printing" (forever!) even tho the job has successfully completed. If i highlight the job and "Delete" it, it says "Deleting"....forever. No other print job sent will print, as they are all blocked
    behind the job that has already successfully printed, and that cannot be manually deleted, either.

So, EVERY TIME the queue must be manually cleared out. The only way i can print another job is a 3-step process

• Go to Services, Stop print queue.
    • Go to PRINTERS folder, delete all files.
    • Go back to Services, and START print queue.

After those three steps, I can print again...exactly one print job...then it happens the same again for that job. Obviously this is a complete hassle.

I would like specific and definitive instructions not on how to now get WINDOWS to work "normally"...so that when a print job successfully prints and is done, the queue for that printer shows as empty, and so more print jobs can be sent.

If this were a very intermittent occasional problem it might be tolerable. But it happens EVERY TIME with EVERY PRINTER.

Help!

Tom-Con, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop can't send job to my Hp printer after downgraded from Window 11 - Similar Threads - Laptop can't send

2. I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10: I went back to windows 10,Icons for apps work perfectly fine, but icons like start, notification, wifi, volume, battery etc doesn't work keyboard icon worksI don't get any error codes or messages...
  3. I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10: I went back to windows 10,Icons for apps work perfectly fine, but icons like start, notification, wifi, volume, battery etc doesn't work keyboard icon worksI don't get any error codes or messages...
  4. Can't connect to internet after downgrading to windows 8.1 from windows 11

Can't connect to internet after downgrading to windows 8.1 from windows 11: I have a desktop pc using windows 8.1 . I want to try out windows 11 but after awhile I'm just bored. So I did a clean installation of windows 8.1, and my internet just doesn't work anymore. When I tried to install the driver it says "Windows could not find a driver for your...
  5. Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?: Can I degrade win 11 to win 10 in my hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-windows-11-to-windows-10-in-my-hp/0c138d57-4803-4dcc-b784-988497b8c05d
  6. Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?

Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?: Can I degrade win 11 to win 10 in my hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-windows-11-to-windows-10-in-my-hp/0c138d57-4803-4dcc-b784-988497b8c05d
  7. HP C309 Printer is getting duplicate job requests from computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP C309 Printer is getting duplicate job requests from computer: When I want to print a document, I click on Print for 1 copy. My HP C-309 printer prints the document successfully. BUT, it tries to print another copy of the same document and gets an error code. The document is stuck in the queue. I DID NOT request this second print job....
  8. Windows 10 downgrade for customization job

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 downgrade for customization job: Is there anyway to downgrade back down to windows xp? I am trying to build an anime themed pc for an anime themed room for a friend but windows 10 is the most disgustingly stripped down non customization garbage I've ever seen, its like Microsoft built it on a $100 budget. I...
  9. PC restarts when I send a print job to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC restarts when I send a print job to my printer: hi , I recently upgraded to Window 10 Ver 1903 from Window 7 entreprise , and everything seems to work except for one annoying thing. I have a network printer and when I send a print job from the network share file to my printer the computer restarts automatically, and the...
  10. Scanning from my HP printer to my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning from my HP printer to my Windows 10 laptop: How can I scan a document from my HP printer (with wifi) to my laptop that has Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-from-my-hp-printer-to-my-windows-10/8fd6c272-0d56-4160-b8de-f2d39226436d