Windows 10: Laptop clean installation windows 10 is not working

Discus and support Laptop clean installation windows 10 is not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, i want to do a clean installation on my laptop everything is working. untill today now i get bios if i start up the laptop. people told me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by QWERTY003, Jan 9, 2019.

1. QWERTY003 Win User

Laptop clean installation windows 10 is not working

hello, i want to do a clean installation on my laptop everything is working. untill today now i get bios if i start up the laptop. people told me to format disks like to recycle the laptop. now i see no disk to install windows 10 on if usb is plugged in with mediacreation tool.
    how can i succesfully install windows ?

:)

QWERTY003, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jan 9, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

Thema:

1. Laptop clean installation windows 10 is not working - Similar Threads - Laptop clean installation

2. windows 10 clean install not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 clean install not working?: trying to do brand new, clean installation on a new pc all new hardware I have a windows install kit on a USB, but when I start the computer up and try to install windows, and it asks for the product key, I select " i dont have a product key" option, then it loops me back to...
  3. windows 10 clean install not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 clean install not working?: trying to do brand new, clean installation on a new pc all new hardware I have a windows install kit on a USB, but when I start the computer up and try to install windows, and it asks for the product key, I select " i dont have a product key" option, then it loops me back to...
  4. windows 10 clean install not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 'clean install' of Windows 10 in older laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'clean install' of Windows 10 in older laptop: Friends. I've built a few pcs for myself and friends for a few years and have installed and done clean installs on my pc before, but I am questioning my thoughts on my present situation. A customer of mine gave me his old HP Pavilion however it is so full of his old...
  6. Clean Install of Windows 10 for a laptop

Clean Install of Windows 10 for a laptop: My current laptop is a VivoBook_ASUSLaptop x512FL 64-bit System Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.657 BIOS Mode UEFI BIOS Version American Megatrends Inc. X512FL I am planning on reinstalling Windows 10 Home 64-bit from a usb using the Windows 10...
  7. Clean Windows 10 install not working

Clean Windows 10 install not working: Motherboard is a Msi B450 tomaahawk and the ssd is a crucial mx500 1tb. I have downloaded the installation media onto a 32gb usb. booted into uefi device, deleted all partitions on the drive then let the installer create it. After installation i go back to the bios and try to...
  8. Laptop clean installation windows 10 is not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop clean installation windows 10 is not working: hello, i want to do a clean installation on my laptop everything is working. untill today now i get bios if i start up the laptop. people told me to format disks like to recycle the laptop. now i see no disk to install windows 10 on if usb is plugged in with mediacreation...
  9. Clean install Windows on a Laptop

Clean install Windows on a Laptop: Hello, I would like to do a clean installation of Windows 10 on my laptop. On my laptop, I have Windows 10 1803 Home. There are two things I would like to ask. I want to perform the installation for Windows 10 1809 Pro on my laptop. But the problem is, during performing...
  10. Clean install windows 10 on hp laptop

Clean install windows 10 on hp laptop: Hello. I have some questions. I want to clean install windows 10 on hp laptop but i am worried about the drivers. What should i do about that? If i have to get a backup of the drivers, where should i put them? After the clean install, will i just replace the drivers folder...