Windows 10: Laptop click does not work

Discus and support Laptop click does not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I press down on my mousepad to click, it doesn't work. Sometimes I try to press down to click and it only rarely works. Now, I have to tap on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SophieChau, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Laptop click does not work

When I press down on my mousepad to click, it doesn't work. Sometimes I try to press down to click and it only rarely works. Now, I have to tap on the pad without pressing down anymore and it works just fine. Is the problem a system problem or mechanical?

:)

SophieChau, Mar 19, 2020

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 19, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 19, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Laptop click does not work

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Laptop click does not work

1. Laptop click does not work - Similar Threads - Laptop click does

2. Mouse click only click! does not work on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mouse click only click! does not work on login screen: Hello,I have a PC where mouse clicks do not work on the login screen. The mouse pointer is there, it moves, and the things I move it over react to it background color. When I click the mouse, however, nothing happens. This affects everything on the login screen, such as the...
  3. Mouse click only click! does not work on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse click only click! does not work on login screen: Hello,I have a PC where mouse clicks do not work on the login screen. The mouse pointer is there, it moves, and the things I move it over react to it background color. When I click the mouse, however, nothing happens. This affects everything on the login screen, such as the...
  4. Mouse click only click! does not work on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar does not work when clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar does not work when clicked: I want to ask, why the start menu, cortana, WiFi, and the sound in the Windows 10 taskbar can't be clicked (clicked but nothing happens). And how to solve this problem. Chronology before the problem occurs: before this problem occurred, yesterday night windows did an...
  6. laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click: hey... i've been really frustrated for the past few days. my laptop has been right clicking on it's own since a few days ago and i also noticed that the left click works the same as the right click. it just keeps on showing the menu thing even though i don't press anything. i...
  7. Right click with mouse does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click with mouse does not work: I am using a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600. Until the last Windows update I have been able to right click with the mouse , but all of a sudden nothing happens when I am right clicking. Nothing wrong with mouse as it is still working on computer running Win7. The...
  8. Right Click on desktop does not work

Right Click on desktop does not work: I am having an issue that when I right click my desktop, the loading symbol pops up and then goes away after a minute or two. I am not in tablet mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-on-desktop-does-not-work/cde807db-63f4-4238-a929-71f601e6f214
  9. Right click does not work

Right click does not work: When I right click on the desktop, Windows hangs Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-does-not-work/60a5179b-7fd3-4ec2-a92c-97e5919f8483
  10. windows 10 laptop will not open start window with left click, but right click does work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 laptop will not open start window with left click, but right click does work?: Not sure what happened to my HP, but if I left click on the the windows start I get nothing. But the right click on windows start will work. Has anyone had this happen? I searched on google got a few suggestions but nothing has helped me. I think I need to re-install...