Windows 10: Laptop closed down in 1 minute

Discus and support Laptop closed down in 1 minute in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Please show me how to fix my laptop Acer that is using windows 10 is always closed down screen suddenly in 1 minute after turning on. Thank you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Long TTran, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Laptop closed down in 1 minute

Hello

Please show me how to fix my laptop Acer that is using windows 10 is always closed down screen suddenly in 1 minute after turning on.

Thank you for your helping!

:)

Long TTran, Oct 4, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Laptop not booting to Windows 10 after new battery installed.

Hi Mr Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to contact your manufacturer regarding the battery issue. As of now you can power drain your laptop and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Disconnect the AC Adapter.

• Remove the Battery.

• Hold the Power button down for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

• Reconnect the AC adapter.

• Turn on the laptop power.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Laptop closed down in 1 minute

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Laptop closed down in 1 minute

1. Laptop closed down in 1 minute - Similar Threads - Laptop closed down

2. Closing 1 app and shutting down while shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closing 1 app and shutting down while shut down: Sr that my english is not very good, hope you guys understand. When I shut down my laptop, just a second, this note appear and the laptop still shut down but I dont know what is this hay how to fix it, I try to update but nothing happen. Need help plz, tks...
  3. Closing 1 app and shutting down while shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Closing 1 app and shutting down while shut down: Sr that my english is not very good, hope you guys understand. When I shut down my laptop, just a second, this note appear and the laptop still shut down but I dont know what is this hay how to fix it, I try to update but nothing happen. Need help plz, tks...
  4. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!: Help!!! You're about to be signed out!!!!Windows will shut down in 1 minute!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-shut-down-in-1-minute/61479a10-0dd4-4e92-afdd-50ea3b7d8bc2
  5. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!: Help!!! You're about to be signed out!!!!Windows will shut down in 1 minute!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-shut-down-in-1-minute/61479a10-0dd4-4e92-afdd-50ea3b7d8bc2
  6. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop shuts down after 10 minutes of being closed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down after 10 minutes of being closed: Laptop shuts down after 10 minutes of being closed. I turn off my Laptop when going to sleep, and normally I wake up the the fans going wild. When I get up to see what happened, the Power / Disk light is off totally. Did I do anything wrong? Here are my sleep settings:...
  8. On pressing shutdown laptop goes black for 1 minute. And then shuts down.

On pressing shutdown laptop goes black for 1 minute. And then shuts down.: Hi all, Recently i started noticing that when i press shut down on my laptop. Display turns off but the computer stays on for another minute and then shuts off completely. Also along with this issue my Keyboard back light is also staying on despite keeping it automatic in...
  9. My settings window closes down after 1 minute of being open

My settings window closes down after 1 minute of being open: After I open the settings, sometimes the window stays open for a minute or two and then closes down. I have recently reset my laptop to factory settings but this did not happen before the reset...
  10. Laptop goes to sleep and then shuts down after 5 minutes of lid closed

Laptop goes to sleep and then shuts down after 5 minutes of lid closed: Computer Model: Asus GL553VE. OS: Windows 10 Home I have checked all settings and updatesbios,driver,windows and tried every solution available on internet. There is no mention of shutdown in the logs but the computer gets turned off. Also, I have 1 SSD and 1 HDD...