Windows 10: Laptop completely freezes while playing games

Discus and support Laptop completely freezes while playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, after installing windows 10 (clean install) my laptop completely freezes, so far happend only while playing games. This is possibly related to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ffwdq, Sep 2, 2015.

1. ffwdq Win User

Laptop completely freezes while playing games

Hi,
    after installing windows 10 (clean install) my laptop completely freezes, so far happend only while playing games. This is possibly related to nvidia gpu, because basicaly nothing else uses it. I dont get any error or bsod and nothing in the event log, it just hangs with the "bzzz" sound and i have to restart.
    Games a tried playing are heroes of the storm and rocket league, got freezes playing both. Time it takes to freeze is random sometimes 10minutes and sometimes 3 hours.
    heres some hw info HWiNFO64 Version 5.02-2575 DESKTOP-LCVNKO9 ---------------------------------- - Pastebin.com any help appreciated.

:)

ffwdq, Sep 2, 2015

2. Laptop freeze sometimes while playing a game.

Hello,

I have a laptop: Lenovo ideapad Z710 with windows 10.

Sometimes while i play a game or watch a video the whole screen freeze for a couple seconds, i can't do anything while it freezes.

It gives the notification: Intel hd graphics for windows 8 has stopped.

What can i do?

TomGeessinck, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Jigsaw and sudoku

Yes. Thursday played the games and the ad wasn't there. No problem with the games. Yesterday played the game and each time the ad appeared the game would freeze for a while. It is the ad.

jabate1005, Sep 2, 2015
  4. Ton Gorge Win User

Hi there! This new operating system is indeed causing a lot of problems. Which is why I have temporarily stopped gaming on PC to opt for mobile instead. It’s funny how something as simple as this arcade app: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/elec...963759829?mt=8 does the job! I am not sure if you can find it on the windowsphone.com store, but it definitely is worth a looking for. If mobile gaming is something that you are considering in the wait for a fix to all these bugs, you can always check platforms like Gameloft.com or http://en.softonic.com/S/windows-7-pc-app-free-download. They all have really cool titles for iOS, Android or Windows Phones! Hope that helps and enjoy it all!

Ton Gorge, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Laptop completely freezes while playing games - Similar Threads - Laptop completely freezes

2. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  3. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  4. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC completely freezing up while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC completely freezing up while gaming: Hello,I am having a very confusing, very annoying problem that I've narrowed down to my GPU, whether it be software or hardware.First, let me explain what I've done to troubleshoot, then I will explain the issue.- I've reinstalled Windows- I've run sfc /scannow - I've run...
  6. PC completely freezing up while gaming

PC completely freezing up while gaming: Hello,I am having a very confusing, very annoying problem that I've narrowed down to my GPU, whether it be software or hardware.First, let me explain what I've done to troubleshoot, then I will explain the issue.- I've reinstalled Windows- I've run sfc /scannow - I've run...
  7. Pc freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezing while playing games: I dont even know if thats what caused the problem but since i updated my windows i cant seem to play any games at all i can play stuff like league of legends which is a really light game and my screen will freeze like im playing with 30 fps altho im playing with 200 i...
  8. Laptop Freezes while gaming

Laptop Freezes while gaming: My laptop seems to randomly freezes while gaming i already fix the high disk usage And also i changed the virtual memory to 9gb intial and maximum could this be the cause?at what size do i need to configure my virtual memory? MY RAM IS 6GB 5.71 available...
  9. computer freezes while playing games

computer freezes while playing games: I decided to take my computer apart to clean it then put it back together and after I put it together whenever I play some games it freezes and on occasion makes a buzzing sound in my headphones it also seems to crash faster if I am in a discord call or playing a YouTube...
  10. while playing games my laptop freezes

while playing games my laptop freezes: My lenovo yoga laptop was fine at first, i have only had it for a month. I play roblox alot so I thought it was roblox that was the issue. My screen would start freezing and my mouse pointer would disappear and get stuck. Only until just when I'm writing this is when the...