Windows 10: Laptop computer will restart when is comes out of sleep mode on occasion. Windows 10.

Discus and support Laptop computer will restart when is comes out of sleep mode on occasion. Windows 10. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Laptop computer will restart when is comes out of sleep mode on occasion. Windows 10. I found on a Lenovo forum from a very smart user an answer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by pacumming, Sep 4, 2021.

1. pacumming Win User

Laptop computer will restart when is comes out of sleep mode on occasion. Windows 10.

Laptop computer will restart when is comes out of sleep mode on occasion. Windows 10. I found on a Lenovo forum from a very smart user an answer for me. This however was re my Legion 15 Lenovo Ryzen laptop. New drivers and new graphic drivers did nothing. Win 10 updates and rollbacks I have Macrium images did nothing. Looking at Event log showed nothing.So..... on that Lenovo Forum, I read that turning Bluetooth on if your computer has it solved the problem for them. I tried this and it solved it for me but we have the same Lenovo Legion model. The other solution was to enable the bios to ac

:)

pacumming, Sep 4, 2021
  2. capnp72 Win User

Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance.

capnp72, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Coming out of sleep mode on Windows 10

When I try to start computer out of sleep mode I get a weird screen with pink and black lines. I can go to restart and it is fixed but what is causing this?This only happens when I come out of sleep mode. I have been either shutting down or hibernating,
    which has no problems. Thanks for any suggestions or help.

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General **

DaveChrischilles, Sep 4, 2021
  4. Chadi Win User

Laptop computer will restart when is comes out of sleep mode on occasion. Windows 10.

ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

Laptop computer will restart when is comes out of sleep mode on occasion. Windows 10. [​IMG]

Laptop computer will restart when is comes out of sleep mode on occasion. Windows 10. [​IMG]

Chadi, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop computer will restart when is comes out of sleep mode on occasion. Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Laptop computer restart

2. why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?: why is my computer coming out of sleep mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-coming-out-of-sleep-mode/6dc7d676-7a60-4832-afe9-d556503147a4
  3. why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?: why is my computer coming out of sleep mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-coming-out-of-sleep-mode/6dc7d676-7a60-4832-afe9-d556503147a4
  4. why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sign-in screen not appearing when restarting computer, only when coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in screen not appearing when restarting computer, only when coming out of sleep mode: I've just configured a new computer to have two users. When the computer comes out of sleep mode, the following sign-in screen is displayed, displaying both users and defaulting to the one who was last logged in: However, if I restart the computer or switch it off and on...
  6. Sign-in screen not appearing when restarting computer, only when coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sign-in screen not appearing when restarting computer, only when coming out of sleep mode: I've just configured a new computer to have two users. When the computer comes out of sleep mode, the following sign-in screen is displayed, displaying both users and defaulting to the one who was last logged in: However, if I restart the computer or switch it off and on...
  7. Sign-in screen not appearing when restarting computer, only when coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Laptop shuts down when coming out of sleep mode

Laptop shuts down when coming out of sleep mode: Hi Team, I am facing strange issue with my Windows. When ever I close the lid, the laptop goes into sleep mode but when I open the lid instead of coming out of the sleep mode, the laptop shuts down. This happens only when the charger is not connected i.e. the laptop is...
  9. Laptop wont come out from sleep mode in windows 10

Laptop wont come out from sleep mode in windows 10: Hi there, this problem started to have recently and i did not update anything expect the graphic cards. So when i put my laptop on sleep mode from directly clicking on power button or going start - sleep. when i try to wake it up by moving my mouse or mousepad or keyboard...
  10. Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode: Hi; I'm having an issue with a HP laptop running Win 10 (Upgrade from Win 7 in 2017). I had the laptop in sleep mode. When I opened the lid, I expected the laptop to power on. The power light comes on, but I see nothing but a black screen. The fan is however running. In...