Windows 10: Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

Discus and support Laptop connect Samsung smart TV in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by TechZ, May 17, 2019.

1. TechZ Win User

Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ?

:)

TechZ, May 17, 2019

2. Connect a desktop pc to a Samsung smart tv

I'm trying to connect a older Desktop pc with Window 10 to my Samsung f8000 smart tv via wifi or LAN. My desktop pc is ethernet cabled to the Sky home hub and the smart tv ethernet cabled to the hub as well. My smart tv appears in the connected devices
    list but it doesn't seem to connecting, is it because I need a wireless dongle??

Jonny Strange, May 17, 2019
  3. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

Hi Darren,

We would like to know more about the issue.

• What steps have you taken on your end?
    • Did you receive any error messages when you tried to connect your Smart TV your PC?
    We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, May 17, 2019
  4. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

Windows 10 Issue Connecting to Samsung Smart TV

My Samsung TV (UA37D5000PR) bought in Dubai (2012) is wired to the Wi-Fi router and I can successfully play media from my laptop (Samsung All Share or via Smart View) but am unable to project my laptop screen from My Lenovo Flex14 (WIndows10)
    laptop. Pls suggest

My TV firmware is also upto date as per the prompt on TV

AaliaHasan, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

1. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV - Similar Threads - Laptop connect Samsung

2. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  3. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  4. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  6. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  7. projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv: Hello, I have an Asus laptop x556uv running windows 10 and a Samsung smart TV of UHD 7 series model UE50RU7100UXMI. I'm trying to project my laptop screen to the TV wireless which is discovered by the computer but the connection fails Further investigation under...
  8. cant connect laptop to smart tv

cant connect laptop to smart tv: tv is shown as a device but screen mirroring doesn't happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-laptop-to-smart-tv/15fde9e0-837b-4f04-90d5-ac9161221ece
  9. labtop to samsung smart tv hookup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    labtop to samsung smart tv hookup: how to connect labtop to Samsung smart tv by wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labtop-to-samsung-smart-tv-hookup/3efa84ca-7747-45bd-b58b-7239ef5e379c
  10. how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv

how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv: how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-project-my-laptop-hp-to-samsung-smart-tv/09fb2e69-c4b3-4252-87c9-88270c1f48c8