Windows 10: Laptop crash errors

Discus and support Laptop crash errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi so when I try to play a game on my laptop most of the time I will get errors such as "cannot allocate memory" or "sign in could not be verified when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RG228, May 15, 2019.

1. RG228 Win User

Laptop crash errors

Hi so when I try to play a game on my laptop most of the time I will get errors such as "cannot allocate memory" or "sign in could not be verified when ctrl alt delete" when im not even ctrl alt deleting. And sometimes it just crashes with no dialogue box. Sometimes when this happens it also causes my display drivers to stop working and I have to uninstall/reinstall them. I am not sure what is causing the issue or if it is multiple things. This has been happening to me for a couple weeks now and has been getting progressively worse. I have also run a virus scan with McAfee and it says that no virus's have been detected. Also, when it crashes my search bar will black out once I click on it and try to type.

Any help or input would be appreciated as I am not all that great with this kind of stuff.

:)

RG228, May 15, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 15, 2019
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, May 15, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop crash errors

n-ster, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Laptop crash errors

1. Laptop crash errors - Similar Threads - Laptop crash errors

2. .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.: Many applications on my laptop have a problem opening or setting up. Examples of these programs are discord, viber and visual studio. I am unable to install them and they give me an error that tells me This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...
  3. .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.: Many applications on my laptop have a problem opening or setting up. Examples of these programs are discord, viber and visual studio. I am unable to install them and they give me an error that tells me This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...
  4. .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop crashes and causes sBlue Screen Error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes and causes sBlue Screen Error!: I use a Lenovo Ideapad 520 with Windows 11 upgraded from Windows 10 just a week ago. I always use it to run Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my assignments and I keep my project running on an external 1TB hard drive. I get a Blue screen error Blue screen of death or BSoD randomly...
  6. Laptop crashes and causes sBlue Screen Error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashes and causes sBlue Screen Error!: I use a Lenovo Ideapad 520 with Windows 11 upgraded from Windows 10 just a week ago. I always use it to run Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my assignments and I keep my project running on an external 1TB hard drive. I get a Blue screen error Blue screen of death or BSoD randomly...
  7. Laptop crashes and causes sBlue Screen Error!

8. Laptop crashing with a new error every time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop crashing with a new error every time?: I've run a memory diagnostic which yielded nothing, and even did a clean install of Windows 10 from a USB. Also, the crashes seem to happen only when I'm using a web browser, because I will use CAD/3D modeling software for days at a time with no issues but experience crashes...
  9. Laptop keeps crashing with the following error .

Laptop keeps crashing with the following error .: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 13-02-2020 01:22:39 PM Event ID: 7000 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: LAPTOP-GFD0K3FG Description: The QMEmulatorService service...
  10. Laptop Continuously Crashes - WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Continuously Crashes - WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE Error: Have tried reinstalling windows, though still get these errors. PC - Dell 9570 1TB 16GB RAM i7 Have attached minidump file - as really can't make sense of it. Anyone able to identify the underlying issue? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yvpTOe5yJin8tGGxxGPLXKXX8IpDDHAb...