Windows 10: Laptop crash recently?

Discus and support Laptop crash recently? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, everybody, recently I was disassembling my laptop to get out the second hard drive when I noticed that there is only one inside that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ghettolef, Jun 7, 2020.

1. ghettolef Win User

Laptop crash recently?

Hello, everybody,

recently I was disassembling my laptop to get out the second hard drive when I noticed that there is only one inside that is partitioned. I put everything together exactly the way it was, but now the laptop always crashes after a few minutes of operation (sometimes already at boot time) and I have no idea what the problem is. I also opened it again to see what it could be but everything is stuck and connected...

Anybody got a clue?

:)

ghettolef, Jun 7, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Jun 7, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop crash recently?

n-ster, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Laptop crash recently?

1. Laptop crash recently? - Similar Threads - Laptop crash recently

2. Recent Freezes and Crashes, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Freezes and Crashes, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: A few weeks, ago, i would get nearly daily freezes and crashes, until it got to the point where my pc wouldn't start altogether. i had a friend help me a bit and he got things working again, but it seems it was only a temporary fix. I don't want to bug him again, as he is...
  3. PC recently started crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC recently started crashing: A few weeks ago my pc started randomly crashing with HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Error and a processor APIC id 16. Event code 20.It appears to happen randomly, pc usually works wihout crashes under load, but it may crash while browsing or after a few minutes after...
  4. PC recently started crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC recently started crashing: A few weeks ago my pc started randomly crashing with HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Error and a processor APIC id 16. Event code 20.It appears to happen randomly, pc usually works wihout crashes under load, but it may crash while browsing or after a few minutes after...
  5. Recent Windows update crashed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Windows update crashed my laptop: I have just tried to download the latest Windows update to my Samsung galaxy go laptop, and now I can't get passed the recovery screen. The error code is 0xc000000f pressing the Windows key like it is telling me to do is not working. Nor is shift f8....
  6. Recent Windows update crashed my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent Windows update crashed my laptop: I have just tried to download the latest Windows update to my Samsung galaxy go laptop, and now I can't get passed the recovery screen. The error code is 0xc000000f pressing the Windows key like it is telling me to do is not working. Nor is shift f8....
  7. Two-in-one laptop keeps crashing recently

Two-in-one laptop keeps crashing recently: Hi all, I'm currently using a two-in-one laptop and seemingly have an issue with Windows 10 tablet mode. My laptop automatically turns on tablet mode when folded backwards and off when unfolded. The system crashes whenever I unfold the laptop and it tries to go back into...
  8. Recent Computer Crashes

Recent Computer Crashes: Yesterday, I tried to play Garry's Mod on my computer. I have a play record of over 200 hours on the game after owning it for about a year, and as such, I was very surprised to have it suddenly freeze up and stop working. I had to press and hold down on the power button on my...
  9. Recent Update Crashes Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Update Crashes Computer: Ever since the update last night my computer won’t boot up to the login page. It flashes on screen then locks on a black screen. Fix this ASAP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-crashes-computer/808edccb-a4f1-484e-b7dd-d5b44111d5f8
  10. crash after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...