Windows 10: Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

Discus and support Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the latest updat on windows 10 after restart my laptop keyboard switches off...cannot use it, I have now tried everything, uninstall re-install,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Audrette Handford, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

Since the latest updat on windows 10 after restart my laptop keyboard switches off...cannot use it, I have now tried everything, uninstall re-install, did steps as suggested on trouble shoot everything, tried to restore my whole computer and now I have a bloddy black screen, it does not even pop to login screen, just sits on black, I cannot use my bloody keyboard to boot into save mode nor do anything with it, because of microsoft my expensive laptop ****I even tried lenovo's steps my laptop starts, lenovo logo pops up, laptop keyboard light pop on for a few seconds then dead! Microsoft should

:)

Audrette Handford, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Artas1984 Win User

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Jan 29, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 29, 2023
  4. peach1971 Win User

Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

1. Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop! - Similar Threads - Laptop crashed bloody

2. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...
  3. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...
  4. Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!: Since the latest updat on windows 10 after restart my laptop keyboard switches off...cannot use it, I have now tried everything, uninstall re-install, did steps as suggested on trouble shoot everything, tried to restore my whole computer and now I have a bloddy black screen,...
  5. Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!: Since the latest updat on windows 10 after restart my laptop keyboard switches off...cannot use it, I have now tried everything, uninstall re-install, did steps as suggested on trouble shoot everything, tried to restore my whole computer and now I have a bloddy black screen,...
  6. Laptop just randomly crashing after BSOD

Laptop just randomly crashing after BSOD: Hi,My laptop just randomly crashes every time I do heavy tasks on it eg browing the internet and doing things on photoshop. Its a fairly strong machine, rtx 2060 so I dont know why this is happening. I'm on windows 10Heres my recent DUMP file:...
  7. Laptop just randomly crashing after BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop just randomly crashing after BSOD: Hi,My laptop just randomly crashes every time I do heavy tasks on it eg browing the internet and doing things on photoshop. Its a fairly strong machine, rtx 2060 so I dont know why this is happening. I'm on windows 10Heres my recent DUMP file:...
  8. Laptop just randomly crashing after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. laptop just stop working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop just stop working: my pc ran into a problem and need to restart, then a message display that we're collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you, the message also display stop code: CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT, and say for more information about this issue visit...
  10. Just updated my laptop to 1607 and networking is broken, again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Just updated my laptop to 1607 and networking is broken, again.: RTM had the problem, 1511 had the problem. Almost a year after RTM release, Microsoft released on July 12, 2016, a Servicing Stack Update for both which fixed the not being able to keep an internet connection going problem. Now we have the 1607 update and... unstable...