Windows 10: laptop crashed after trying to update from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

Discus and support laptop crashed after trying to update from win 7 pro to win 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is there any I can get a fresh copy of win 10 pro for my laptop because I can't even get my license off my laptop now Thanks Joe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephFeest, Dec 8, 2019.

1. laptop crashed after trying to update from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

is there any I can get a fresh copy of win 10 pro for my laptop because I can't even get my license off my laptop now

Thanks Joe

:)

JosephFeest, Dec 8, 2019
  2. JB1954BN Win User

Dual booting with Win 10 Pro and Win 7 Pro

I'll be receiving a new computer with Win 10 Pro as my computer w/ Windows 7 Pro crashed. I'd like to take the hard drive with Windows 7 Pro and install it into the new one to have dual booting. Any problem doing that and what steps are needed? Thank
    you.

JB1954BN, Dec 8, 2019
  3. windows 7 pro will crash every time I try Win updates

i am so fed up with my laptop. I bought it with WIN pro for my hubby as that is what he was used to. The new laptop included a WIN 10, so I was thinking about upgrading it to that. However, for the last 2 years, WIN updates crashes the PC everytime, so
    I ignore them.

last month I tried to load WIN 10, and after 7 hours, it crashed, and I had to go back to restore to the WIN 7.

this is a mess and I need advice.

Thx

SStanleydeesigner, Dec 8, 2019
  4. laptop crashed after trying to update from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

Wins 10 pro becoming wins 7 pro

I am using wins 10 pro, but during end user activation it shows wins 7 pro

Any suggestion?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

TingTracccey, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

laptop crashed after trying to update from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

1. laptop crashed after trying to update from win 7 pro to win 10 pro - Similar Threads - laptop crashed trying

2. Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro: I've been using windows 7 for 5 years now and I got a message from Microsoft saying windows 7 pc's are not in support anymore and I need to get a new pc. Of course I don't have the money for it so please tell me how to upgrade windows 7 pc to windows 10...
  3. upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: I have several times tried to upgrade my desktop dual boot Win XP and Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro using the downloaded ISO file, and keep my personal files and apps. It runs about 36 hours then fails. How can I make this upgrade? If not using the ISO file is there another...
  4. Slower performance after Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 7 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slower performance after Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 7 Pro: I recently upgraded from Win 7 Pro 32-bit version to Win 10 Pro 32-bit version. My laptop feels a bit slower now than it did before. I suspect it's because Win 10 needs more RAM than Win 7 did. I have 8GB DDR3 RAM but since I'm running a 32-bit version of the OS, it only...
  5. win 7 pro win 10 pro

win 7 pro win 10 pro: how do I upgrade from win 7 to win 10? I have product key for 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-pro-win-10-pro/931e1125-6737-4bec-821b-26fd3cc64bac
  6. Updated from 7 to Win 10 or Pro?

Updated from 7 to Win 10 or Pro?: When the free updates from Win7 where being distributed i cant recall how i got 10Pro, was this an upgrade option at the time? I want to do a complete fresh install of Win10 and i noticed i now have the pro edition but if i do fresh install will it still be pro edition? 131028
  7. Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro: I installed Windows 10 pro as a VMware Workstation 14 Player Virtual Machine. I tried to activate it using the product key from an OEM Win7 pro DVD I purchased for a pc I built years ago (and then disassembled months ago). That didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks for any...
  8. Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro

Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro: Using FREE to paid 3d parties, what is your suggestions to be able to reinstall my current programs running with Win 7 pro, to win 10 pro Some programs, such as iTunes, I find tricky to re-set-up if upgraded, or moved--This, for sure is not an Apple question, but I have...
  9. Upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

Upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from a Microsoft certified seller. The problem I'm having is the upgrade keeps hanging up around 80% install. I'm running an MSI motherboard MSI Z975SSLI Krait Edition (MS 7922) 64 bit Intel core i5-4690 3.5 Ghz 38 GB memory. Can...
  10. Win 7 Pro to Win 10

Win 7 Pro to Win 10: Upgraded, appeared to be fine. Now printer doesn't print. Shows as default, but won't print...*Sad 10819