Windows 10: Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

Discus and support Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is crashing . Please check out these minidumps- https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgkG1PupSUzd9eHZi Thanks, Regal76 ***Original Title: My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Regal76, May 19, 2019.

1. Regal76 Win User

Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

My laptop is crashing .

Please check out these minidumps-

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgkG1PupSUzd9eHZi

Thanks,

Regal76

***Original Title: My laptop crashing.***

:)

Regal76, May 19, 2019
  2. findas32 Win User

windows blue screening over RTKVHD64.sys

My desktop keeps crashing because of rtkvhd64.sys and i have searched and tried to fix it but they have not worked it seems to happen more often when i plug my headphones into the back of the motherboard

findas32, May 19, 2019
  3. Windows doesn't boot with blue screen error

The driver that appears to cause the crash is the RTKVHD64.sys:

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80062925196, ffffde07b41a8708, ffffde07b41a7f50}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTKVHD64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTKVHD64.sys

Probably caused by : RTKVHD64.sys ( RTKVHD64+5196 )

The RTKVHD64.sys is a Realtek sound driver.

Can you do the following to switch to the built-in Windows sound driver:

In the Device Manager right-click the Realtek audio adapter > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

Then under "Model" select "High Definition Audio Device" > Next and continue with the installation

Then see if you can restart the computer in Normal Mode.

auggy [Directly], May 19, 2019
  4. Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

Bluescreen of Death occurring: System_Service_Exception (RTKVHD64.sys)

My new Laptop (Acer V Nitro, bought in February 16) is not running properly!

While using Sound programs like Microsoft Groove or Micorsoft Films & TV a bluescreen occurs after a certain time of usage. Each time I get the following error message: System_Service_Exception (RTKVHD64.sys). The error Message obviously addresses the realtekek
    Audio Programm. I updated the realtek drivers but the bluescreen is still occurring. I uninstalled realtek and reinstalled it (via the acer Homepage).

Even though my Windows 10 is still crashing when using Sound programs like Microsoft Groove. I am not able to find the source of this Problems...

Can anyone help or has anybody similar Problems?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Steph_1616, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

1. Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys' - Similar Threads - Laptop crashes caused

2. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  3. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  4. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 22H2 Update and rtkvhd64.sys - Blue Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Update and rtkvhd64.sys - Blue Screen Crash: Since my attempt to install Windows 11 update 22H2 about a week ago, my PC has several times shown “blue screen of death” messages. Win 11 has launched auto-repair, which was unable to repair the issue and prompted me to reinstall W11 I always selected reinstall from the...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 Update and rtkvhd64.sys - Blue Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 Update and rtkvhd64.sys - Blue Screen Crash: Since my attempt to install Windows 11 update 22H2 about a week ago, my PC has several times shown “blue screen of death” messages. Win 11 has launched auto-repair, which was unable to repair the issue and prompted me to reinstall W11 I always selected reinstall from the...
  7. Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys

Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys: [IMG]My audio recently stopped working and so i tried to check my realtek drivers after i tried various other methods. Then i went to REALTEK's website and downloaded their latest driver and tried to update via device manager. Suddenly ended up with a Bsod while it was...
  8. BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys: TL,DR: system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys error screen and resetting to factory does not work. Hi, I've recently had an issue with my Hp Envy and it will randomly crash and show the screen shown on the link and it will be stuck in this screen. I have no idea...
  9. RTKVHD64.sys Page Faults

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RTKVHD64.sys Page Faults: Running Windows 10 64 bit version 1809. Following an Intel driver update failure (Intel (R) Corporation-System -2/22/2019 10.23.0.2437) I had no sound device on my PC and the speaker icon in the task bar had a red cross displayed. When I checked the audio in Device Manager...
  10. system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

system service exception rtkvhd64.sys: I have no idea... I tried reinstall many times... about 5 or more... I even use Acer driver and MS auto driver... still crash and no sound after using for awhile. I reinstall Windows and sometime I install driver manually and automatically still sound fked up I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtkvhd64.sys bsod

2. system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

3. computer wont start RTKVHD64.sys

4. rtkvhd64,
  5. rtkvhd64.sys failed windows 10,
  6. rtkvhd64.sys system thread exception not handled,
  7. no sound after installing intel(r) corporation - system - 2/22/2019,
  8. rtkvhd64.sys crash,
  9. system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys,
  10. rtkvhd64.sys crash windows 10