Windows 10: Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

Discus and support Laptop crashes every 10 minutes? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I bought my laptop 2 or 3 years ago. Since last year (October) it crashes every 10 minutes. What could be the cause? And it rarely connects to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IchirakuRamen, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

Hi, I bought my laptop 2 or 3 years ago. Since last year (October) it crashes every 10 minutes. What could be the cause? And it rarely connects to the WLAN (and when I am connected to the WLAN the connection breaks down again in 5 minutes). Please only answer if you know it or if you have a clue. Thanks in advance.

:)

IchirakuRamen, Jun 13, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Jun 13, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

n-ster, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

1. Laptop crashes every 10 minutes? - Similar Threads - Laptop crashes every

2. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  3. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  4. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.: Any advice really would be appreciated. TL;DR at the bottom. Windows Reliability Monitor Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as follows: i7 8700K RTX 2080ti Toshiba 1TB m.2 SSD Western Digital 1TB m.2 SSD (added recently) Corsair 850W PSU Asus Prime Z390-a...
  6. PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.: Any advice really would be appreciated. TL;DR at the bottom. Windows Reliability Monitor: https://imgur.com/a/CtVOd44 Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as follows: i7 8700K RTX 2080ti Toshiba 1TB m.2 SSD Western Digital 1TB m.2 SSD added recently Corsair...
  7. Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot

Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot: Windows 10 laptop crashes even without doing anything, every 5 minutes on the dot and I have no idea what to do against it submitted by /u/thijl200 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq4812/laptop_crashes_every_5_minutes_on_the_dot/
  8. Windows Crashes Every 10-15 minutes

Windows Crashes Every 10-15 minutes: Every time I try and do something that worked perfectly fine yesterday get a BSOD with the stop code memory management. I’ve never had a problem with this before. I’ve reseated my ram, didn’t fix anything. I’ve tried to run diagnostics that don’t even finish before the...
  9. Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes: Hi, for the last week my laptop is freezing every 10 minutes. I need to restart it and it works for about 10 minutes and then freezes again. I run the anti virus and the troubleshooting and nothing comes up. How can I fix this? Thank you....
  10. Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes: Can someone help me scan this debug? I'm crashing too often to make much progress. So far I've seen memory fault exception and security kernel BSODs. Edit: And a system service exception just now. + PFN list corrupt 38741